5.0 out of 5 stars Super fit
Well tailored. Amazingly wind proof for such a light soft item. High quality finish, zips etc. I can see me wearing it with and without other gear all the year round.
Published 9 months ago by Mr RT Bell

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay
There is nothing special about this equipment. It's set to do a job and it does. I don't find anything special that would warrant the extra money.
Published 12 months ago by Harinder Singh

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fit, 24 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and warm, 8 Jan 2014
light, warm and good visibility. Present for husband who wore with 2 underlayers at the weekend and found it was warm enough.
Washed well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hi-viz comfort., 22 July 2013
Davy "Deejay" (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace a cheap and nasty hi-viz waistcoat I obtained from work for my daily commute. It is very comfortable with a microfleece lining, the colour is for getting noticed( although I still get drivers passing me within inches as if drawn like a moth to a flame!). I have worn it next to my skin in these warmer climates, only in the evening when it is cooler and have not been too uncomfortable. I have yet to experience a wet cycle to work but have spilled water on it and it ran off like a soft shell jacket would, maybe light shower proof but not waterproof. Winter time will have to wait, I bought this recently and that is the only reason why I gave it 4 stars, this time next year, I hope to give it 5 out of 5, winter is waiting!

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 13 July 2013
Harinder Singh "Photo buff" (Reading, Berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars well made, practical and comfortable fit, 6 July 2013
Great product, warm but breathable, pockets hold lots of bars and rain shell, washes time and again without losing shape

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 Jun 2013
Great fit, good quality, quite a warm jersey.
Often I take a medium but the small is perfect for me - 5ft 7inch