on 22 July 2013
I bought this to replace a cheap and nasty hi-viz waistcoat I obtained from work for my daily commute. It is very comfortable with a microfleece lining, the colour is for getting noticed( although I still get drivers passing me within inches as if drawn like a moth to a flame!). I have worn it next to my skin in these warmer climates, only in the evening when it is cooler and have not been too uncomfortable. I have yet to experience a wet cycle to work but have spilled water on it and it ran off like a soft shell jacket would, maybe light shower proof but not waterproof. Winter time will have to wait, I bought this recently and that is the only reason why I gave it 4 stars, this time next year, I hope to give it 5 out of 5, winter is waiting!
on 24 September 2013
Well tailored. Amazingly wind proof for such a light soft item. High quality finish, zips etc. I can see me wearing it with and without other gear all the year round.
on 13 July 2013
There is nothing special about this equipment. It's set to do a job and it does. I don't find anything special that would warrant the extra money.
on 8 January 2014
light, warm and good visibility. Present for husband who wore with 2 underlayers at the weekend and found it was warm enough.
Washed well.
on 6 July 2013
Great product, warm but breathable, pockets hold lots of bars and rain shell, washes time and again without losing shape
on 20 June 2013
Great fit, good quality, quite a warm jersey.
Often I take a medium but the small is perfect for me - 5ft 7inch