5.0 out of 5 stars I've finally found them & they're brilliant
Published on 15 Mar. 2012 by Pollyanna

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Sloggis I remember ...
Now dont get me wrong - I love(d) Sloggi knickers. So much so, that I have only ever worn this style/fit but havent for a wee while purchased new ones.

Published 9 months ago by London Lass

5.0 out of 5 stars I've finally found them & they're brilliant, 15 Mar. 2012
I bought some of these a few years ago & they're still going strong, if a little grey now. I have been looking for the Basic Tai in the shops but everywhere only seems to sell the full briefs. These are such good quality, yes a little expensive but boy do they last! I also buy M&S, my 2nd favourite, but Sloggi have outlasted them, I now have enough Sloggis for every day & spares, so don't even bother getting my others out of the drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you have sloggi you won't go back!, 31 Mar. 2013
I love these Sloggi Tai briefs as unlike the Sloggi maxi brief they don't come up to your armpits! They have all the comfort of Sloggi without making you feel like you are wearing supersize pants like some other sloggi styles!

They are expensive but they wash really well and last a long time. Plus they offer undeniable comfort and quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Sloggis I remember ..., 24 July 2014

So a coupla days ago, and not really wanting to trek it over to Debenhams in this heat, I purchased a set via Amazon ... and whilst they arrived quick, and are still a wonderful style, they seem thinner than my original knickers and bigger (my old knickers in a size 12 were smaller than the new ones). So, as a size 12 girlie, I shall order a size 10 in any future purchases - although as the knickers are thinner I may re-think whether or not to purchase anymore as not sure how many washes they will withstand.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5-star comfort., 23 Oct. 2013
Lynda Hall (London UK) - See all my reviews
I like a nice high-leg knicker. Not for me the bikini cut ones, or ridiculous thongs or low-slung shorts. I like knickers that cover your bum, but without covering up too much of your legs, like full briefs do. These are grand, comfy, soft and they wash up a treat. My posterior and I are very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars love sloggi, 5 Jun. 2014
Sloggi always a bit expensive wherever you get them but they last forever. The tai shape is so comfy especially for the larger lady

5.0 out of 5 stars Want comfort?, 6 Mar. 2013
Have never worn such comfortable, yet trendy, panties. They wash well and retain their shape and softness. and unlike white products, they do not lose their colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 April 2014
quite simply, the best undies in the world!!!!! Comfortable and sexy too.I have worn these for years, tried many other brands including M&S, still the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 28 Feb. 2014
leylandlass (Leyland, Lancs. Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I've used this type for years and these will replace some which have been washed maybe 50 times. Long lived.

5.0 out of 5 stars sloggi, 26 Feb. 2014
great fit, have tried other makes and nothing comes close. they wash well wear well and last for ever. will always buy them

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as always., 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sloggi Basic Tai 3 Pack Women's Briefs (Apparel)
I love this briefs - have been wearing them for years - not the same pair, though!! Well made and excellent fit.