Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 April 2012
This 2-disc set it is a real gem: an expanded update to the "World of / Singles Collection." It includes rarer songs like the slow stunner PARADOX, bouncy JUST ANOTHER BROKEN HEART, BACK IN THE CITY (for which she made a video), HUNGRY EYES ("Dark sunglasses and a cheap disguise!"), and (wait for it) the ICE OUT IN THE RAIN REMIX, a cool dancier version than the original album track. Sound quality is great! As the other reviewer states, no MCA (post "Lover in Me") tracks unfortunately.
on 24 September 2012
First, I got this album so that I can complete my favorite music artists' collection, the ones that reminds me of my puberty, teenage and youth days. I was so pleased to hear all that beautiful songs together, even one that I did not remember having listened to it: "One Man Woman" which, I remember having jokingly entitled "Wonder Woman" by myself, because that's what I seemed to hear on the radio those days, (I'm a spanish native speaker from Peru). I even hear that some B-sides are included in this album

To have all these songs in one album is a must for every person, that, like me, are on their 40's.
on 18 April 2012
A comprehensive collection of Sheena's releases with EMI records. Contains all of the biggest hits such as 9 to 5, Modern Girl and also her James Bond song, For your eyes only. Also includes lesser known album tracks including her version of Wind beneath my wings (the best version ever!! )

It doesn't include her releases after she left EMI ie Lover in me etc, so not a complete collection. Only 4 stars as there's nothing new on the album, so any diehard fans will already have all these tracks.

All in all, a great value collection, which shows why Sheena was one of the major stars of the early eighties.
on 20 May 2014
A good collection of Sheena songs.... It contains all of her best songs from the 80's..... For your eyes only, Telephone, 9 To 5, Modern Girl, Strut, Sugar Wall & many more.
on 28 April 2014
Whatever happened to Sheena Easton? This is a great CD! Lovely singing along to all her old classics brings back memories, especially 9-5 a song I sang at a Karaoke night back in the eighties. I would recommend to Sheena fans.
on 13 August 2015
I want to say that Sheena Easton is a fabulous singer with a great range of a voice in everything she sings. Thanks for a great collection of songs!!!!! respectfully Paul J
on 29 April 2012
a great update on the previous gold cd now including album tracks and rare b sides.
pointless card slipcase which is difficult to remove, mine was torn off!
although this should really have been a complete hits collection.
a comprehensive box set including the remixes and a new dvd of sheena's videos.
Sheena Easton
on 10 January 2013
have been after this collection for a while, it is very good and at a very good price. with very quick delivery as well, would advise this sheena easton collection is the real deal.
on 21 January 2016
actually only 2 of the songs were the real hits the others pale in comparison but still good big band sound
on 7 December 2012
Very good easy listening music as Sheena is an excellent singer - thoroughly enjoy playing this CD
Arrived on time good quality CD and bargain price