on 4 April 2012
I am 17 years old and love 80's music and Go West have to be one of my favorites!!! It was delivered quickly and the CD's themselves were amazing quality!!! I would recommend to anyone who loves Go West or the 80's for that matter!!
on 28 November 2015
Five stars BUT one caveat. The version of the great song 'Innocence' on here IS NOT the Desperation Edit which was the B side of the single 'Don't Look Down - The Sequel' - It sounds like the Desperation Mix from Bangs and Crashes to me on first hearing. That's a shame because I've got loads of Go West but not that single and I like and wanted the Edit version for the different bits of Alan Murphy magic thereon.

Nonetheless, it is amazing value for money to buy and to keep the double CDs with so many great Cox/Drummie pop songs AND performed with such great musicianship - particularly Cox's sublime pipes and Murphy's unmatched guitar.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2012
I'm not here to sell you on the lads- you wouldn't be here if you didn't already know them. I'm here to tell you what a sensational job they've done on this disc- well, most of it. Sadly, the extended mixes seem to be from the original Bangs & Crashes CD master (1987?). There's a noticeable drop in volume from the album tracks to these 12" numbers. Still, it's well worth having, especially for such an unbelievable price!

Interesting tidbit- the liner notes tell us that Go West turned up on the soundtrack to Rocky IV at the special request of Sylvester Stallone, who is a big fan.
The Very Best Of Go West
on 21 May 2015
Loved these years ago, brought back happy memories. Don't know why they didn't achieve greater fame, he has a fabulous voice
on 1 June 2013
Bought this to get ready for the 80s Strike Back Concert we went to last weekend and it is just as good as I remembered.
on 7 January 2015
Brilliant!

Any Go West fan should have this. All the classic hits that will have you singing along. Great.
on 20 July 2013
Great album from a underrated band I would recommend
It to any one who likes 80 s music add it to your collection
on 13 November 2015
Bought as my vinyle version getting a bit worn and crackly . Some great tracks that Go West fans will love.
on 26 March 2013
Trip down memory lane for me. Some Great songs on here! :-) and some I've not even heard before! perfect
on 3 November 2014
Great value for money. Bought the LP when it came out but wanted to bring my music collection up to date.