on 3 March 2013
I have been using these for about a month now and i am really pleased with them. The extra height now feels completely normal and i feel it has improved my aim in FPS games. hope this helps anybody who isnt sure about getting them :)
on 13 January 2014
I bought a pair of these because my friend had been raving on about them for a while. They came a day early which was a good start and a surprise, but another surprise was how much hight they added to the thumbsticks which felt odd at first. So after a few fights against AI's and my confidence with them starting to grow I took them online and I have to say they are worth every penny, they allow you more control on your aim and an easier handle on recoil compensation. They have helped me improve and I would highly recommend to anyone. A little hint if your playing COD is to lower your sensitivity to about 5/6 which I find is their most helpful sensitivity.
on 10 October 2012
I'd seen a lot of adverts for these controller add-ons from a lot of MLG players who use them and YouTube COD (Call of Duty) Gaming commentators who plug them and was'nt too sure if they where worth buying.

After purchasing them I could'nt reccomend them more especially for Call of Duty games they really do help.

They work by making your thumbstick a longer lever so you can use a much higher sensitivity ( I now play on a 9 used to play on a 4) which helps you turn on other players and do things you could'nt before without feeling like your out of control.

They do take a little bit of getting used to but they really are worth it and I wouldnt play COD without them now I felt like my aim was much more pin-point accurate once I got used to them. I would recommend you only use one on the right thumb stick though and keep the second spare or for another controller as you really dont need one on the left.

Happy Gaming and go buy some!
on 11 September 2013
Bought these for my PS3 controller as i play a lot of Black Ops 2 and other FPS's. Had seen them being used and advertised by lots of the big YouTubers so thought i'd give them a go, seeing as they. and a lot of other reviews were saying they give greater precision and accuracy when aiming/shooting, and they certainly do that!

Kontrol Freeks easily, but securely clip onto toggle sticks and you're away! Have excellent quality grips and thumbs haven't slipped after at least 24hrs of gaming. Highly recommended for avid FPS gamers of all skill levels.

Delivery and security of packaging was also great, adding to my positive experience.

Cheers Kontrol Freeks!!!
on 1 November 2012
For those who are not 100% sure if these things work . I can easily tell you they work , on day one it hardly took any time for them to feel normal . I bought these for halo reach and halo 4 and my sensitivity settings have gone up on any fps . People might say the x button will be harder to reach but it isn't really. You should test the freeks on an AI mode before playing real people so you feel ok with them and use one as you don't really need it on the (ls) and keep the other for later if the one you are using breaks in some form or other total worth the money and a great for long fingers
on 25 December 2015
Im in love with this product! Kontrol Freeks state that all of their products provide accuracy through gaming. They are correct in that matter. When i first purchased my set of Kontrol Freeks took a while to get comfortable with, mainly because I used the normal controller for such a long time. But when i slipped them on, after a while i noticed a difference. Me being a player that usually goes for the maximum sensitivity it allows me to gain more control over my aim in fps games. The only problem i have with this product is that i cannot remove my Kontrol Freeks because i love them too much, they benefit me in ways witch i would have never of imagined. Overall, i recommend that anyone reading this should purchase a set of Kontrol Freeks, i assure you all that the benefits of this piece of kit is not a myth, it may look weird and feel weird at first but the product really does work and provide amazing results.
on 26 February 2014
These fit excellently over my 3rd party thumbsticks. They are hard to get used to at first, but after a month of playing I have upper my k/d on mw3 from 0.66 to 0.96
on 13 October 2014
10 pounds for 10g of plastic and rubber :D a BIT overpriced, especially the quality is not that great, i mean you can see the marks of industrial plastic stamping on the top, it's not an issue in itself, but it's a testament to poor quality. It does the job, that's the thing about it so it's not useless. It does improve the aim its almost like having a mouse that is extremely sensitive (controllers without KF) and lowering the sensitivity so you can make slight adjustments (adding KF to controller).
on 26 November 2015
Here's the thing, there is no doubt that these do give you more control in fps games. They allow you to up the sensitivity without loosing control... However, there is no escaping the fact that for what they are they are overpriced.
2x rubber coated plastic pieces surely can be sold for less?
I suppose they are worth whatever you value them at... If they make a difference to your game, and you take that seriously enough then they are worth it, but at face value they are not.
on 16 March 2014
Allways was a PC player so getting used to the PS controls on fps was hard. This help a lot because it gives me more travel, so more sensible. Needed to incriese the sensitivity of the joystick for faster travel speed, that was a proof of the improvements with this.