5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient printer for small business
I felt I had to write a review about this printer for others that are looking for a reliable, efficient printer in a small office. It took me ages to make a decision on what would be the best for our needs - a small charity that produces questionnaires and research documents. This printer has excelled my expectations. It produces good quality print, is fast and does...
Published on 23 April 2012 by Rhona Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't let you print in black and white without colour cartridges
If I had known I would have not purchased it, you can't print just using a black cartridge. Never had this problem before with HP, but it seems to me that they want you to buy colour cartridges even when you just want to print in black and white, or, like in my case, you have run out of one colour.
Very annoying as I always make sure I have replacement cartridges...
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 117 18 1922 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and efficient, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: HP CM750A OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Web) (Accessory)
Out of the box this looks and feels sturdy. Set up with my wi-fi router was very fast via the WPS option and my MAC connected immediately and I was printing within minutes.
PC took a little longer as you need the CD and then it couldn't find the printer via wi-fi so I had to print out network settings to get the IP address and configure that way.

Once up and running, it's fast and produces good print quality.

So far so good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Print, 29 Aug. 2013
this as been a great print for me, the the network, and air print, have me useful I have a number laptop, and iPads.
As cut ink cost, still have not changes the ink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up and operate, 26 Aug. 2013
Steve Law "Sven" (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I needed a versatile all in one printer that was compact, quiet and easy to operate. This is definitely the machine to have. Its paper print quality is very good as is its photographic print production.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far very pleased with this printer, 18 Oct. 2014
So far very pleased with this printer. It was very easy to set up for wireless and AirPrint, is quick, prints duplex automatically and seems well designed. Too early to tell whether it will be as economical to run as I am hoping it will be but so far indications are positive.

1.0 out of 5 stars This product has wasted too much of my time., 17 Jun. 2014
I bought one for my office - all seemed very good. I then bought one for my home - first one did not boot up at all and was returned. Next one ordered from Amazon went astray and they kindly sent another one.

This did work for printing - the scanner stopped working after about 30 minutes and just told me that emailing,scanning and copying was not working. I looked on the internet and tried switching on and off ( as recommended) - no use.

So this one has gone back.

I spent three days waiting in for delivery and about another day and a half trying to sort the two printers that were delivered out.

If I ever decide to change jobs and become a re-packer of useless printers I will consider buying another - until then I will seek a replacement elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars second time lucky, 15 Oct. 2014
the first one broke within 32 days of purchase. The replacement - amazon got a new one to us within 24hrs - works well and is easy to set up and use. So far so good!

1.0 out of 5 stars Forget about HP..., 26 April 2014
That is the very first time I write a review on Amazon (having bought many items...).
With this printer, you cannot print in Black only without having colors cartridges.
And no previous warning...
Moreover, there are plenty of people complaining on the net about their customer relations...
That is an absolute reap off from HP.
Forget this brand !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent printer, 25 Aug. 2014
Excellent product I bought it for office use easy to set up and works well with excellent copy scan and print function would recommend this for business use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top rated printer scanner fax machine, 11 Feb. 2015
C. Webster "Caz" (Accy, UK) - See all my reviews
This must be one of the best printers ever the ink last forever the quality is unbelievable it scans faxes it does not make coffee now but very close

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, 29 April 2014
flashing lights error every few hours requiring it to be restarted. - google it. It is a very common problem with this model. Tried all the suggestions found online but it did not help. Ordered a replacement and the same problem came back.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1922 | Next ›