As first novels go, this is exceptional. Grabs your attention from the beginning and just sucks you in.

Published on 25 Feb. 2012 by Ms. Donna M. Stevens

3.0 out of 5 stars Great read, but filled with spelling/grammar errors
Really enjoyable and kept me hooked til the end, but I'm knocking a star off for the spelling/grammar errors it was littered with, which frequently broke my immersion. I really do recommend it, but it needs more proof reading - at one point two character names were even mixed up, which made me have to read back a few pages to check I wasn't going mad!
Published 5 months ago by MrT

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail biting, page turning and scary ... just how I like it :), 25 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)

Brilliant characters that feel real. A stranded plot line that twists and turns to a nail-biting finale, but with enough left 'hanging' that this could easily be the first of a series. I really WANT another book to get the answers left from the end ... and that doesn't happen often.

A combination sci-fi, who-done-it, psycological thriller that pulled emotional responses to the characters and left me at the end feeling like a wrung-out rag. And still keeps me looking for more.

Mr Spier, I am waiting with bated breath for your next offering. Please write quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinesis a winning auhor of the future., 27 Jun. 2012
Kinesis
I have to be honest, that science fiction is not a genre that I normally rush to read, although many years ago I read an article on telekinesis, the story grabbed me from the start as any family tragedy would. I certainly couldn't anticipate what was to come, the author is certainly very observant of how people and of course government would react under such circumstances.
I suspect, and I'm hoping there will be a sequel,one of the reviews said this was a first novel, and if so, its excellent and demonstrates the real worth of Kindle giving us access to new authors and new genres.
A fantastic read. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does was it says on the can, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
A classic tale of persecution, retribution, intrigue and corruption, with a little inquisition thrown in for good measure. The bad guys are the devil incarnate, and the good guys are generally pretty and confused. Our hero is a classic idiot, but wholly believable in spite of this, who ends up; well that would be telling, now wouldn't it; needless to say there's a lot of things moving by themselves, and a little hope left that human equation has the propensity to evolve beyond the current ego in a meat sack stage. I liked it, and would've liked more of it...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good story, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
The concept for this book is very interesting and a lot of thought has gone into it. It does jump a bit at the beginning, but you see it all pull together at the end. A very good read

4.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
This is an original story, moves at a fast pace, you want to know what happens next. The only thing I didn't like (and it is just me) was the violence ... the author went into too many details for me... maybe not enough for others! Also didn't understand why the Kinetics were assumed guilty even though not all were violent. I wanted the police to be fairer to the main character so that he didn't have to go on the run. All in all though, a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to read more, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
A well paced, well written and imaginative near future sci-fi novel. Definitely worth the download and I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinesis, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
This book had me hooked from the start. An interesting plot with twists that kept me guessing to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 14 Sept. 2013
marysun (Surrrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
I was very surprise by this book as I thought it will be too much sci fiction for me to tolerate but ,NO it wasn't .Very credible argument.
It is very clever done as it runs 3 stories at the same time and all converge at the end in one. Basically all stars with a terrible assault to a family and when the police arrives they find the criminals dead so they assume that the dad kill them in vengeance for what they did to his family. He argues that he is innocent and goes on the run but a reward hunter tries all the bad tricks to catch him as they all think he is a kinetic. Meanwhile there is another story running as well about a prison for kinetics. And a 3rd story about a child in the 80's all this plus detective Clarissa will bring to you a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinesis, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read in just over a day kept me awake will defiantly be reading more by Ethan spier it's free too so give it a go u won't be disappointed!!!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kinesis (Kindle Edition)
A really well thought out story with plenty of twists. I hope that this is the first of a series as it would be a pity to leave such well fleshed out characters hanging. I want to know what happens next!!!

Kinesis