5.0 out of 5 stars Strong!!!
I have thick, long hair that requires extremely strong bands. I took a chance buying theses as they were very cheap, but they had good reviews. They are perfect! very strong and i am happy i managed to get strong hair bands for a good price that actually hold my hair up!!!
Published 11 months ago by Marais

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
Bad the cheapest ones I've come across , not worth the money atall a complete waste , there's much better options out there
Published 23 days ago by aaron

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong!!!, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Set of 12 Natural Coloured Thick Snag Free Endless Hair Elastics Bobbles Hair Bands (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars good., 16 Oct 2013
I have bought a few of these packs of hair bands as I keep loosing them.
A few of them have snapped due to the band being glued together rather than having the metal fastener on them.
But having said that, even though one or two might snap, I will still purchase these same ones again after I have lost them all.
I like the colour selection, you can match some to your natural hair colour if you want to.
They are just the right size as well, not too tight, not too loose,

4.0 out of 5 stars basic and good, 31 Mar 2013
These elastics are nice and stretchy giving hold to my pigtails and ponies. nice array of colours to go with different colour clothes. The colours seem darker than in the photo hence 4 and not 5 score, as a blonde, light colours are better for me. otherwise perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 25 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 13 Mar 2014
Great product. I have really thick hair and these are great as they are really strong and can be pulled really tight

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased but, 5 Jan 2014
Sheila (Colchester, Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent delivery/packaging, one has snapped already :(
I got these for my adult daughter so as not to snag her hair. The rest all ok so far. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like the colours sutle,, 23 Nov 2013
i searched a lot and i thought good for the price i paid also since i have a tendency to lose my hair bands

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 2 Oct 2013
Great plain bobbles that keep hair in place all day. Would recommend to all! You can be guaranteed they will never snap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described, 8 July 2013
I am pleased with this product, I have really thick hair and the hair band holds my hair in place well.

ARRAY(0xa2b71c30)