5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted - Great Function, Great Design
I have only had this for a few days, but got some extensive use out of the Fresh Express this weekend. If like me, slicing onions usually ends up with you teary-eyed and sponsored by Elastoplast then this electric machine could be for you.

I've found it useful thus far for slicing mushrooms, courgettes, cucumber (for my girlfriend you understand) and carrots...
Published on 17 May 2012 by MPStreet

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP
Total waste of money! Too fiddly changing the different slicers, you have to cut the item you want to slice into such small pieces that you might as well slice by hand! I also found that certain items didn't slice properly & went to mush.
Published on 20 Jun. 2012 by Chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 421 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Will help us to eat our 5 a day and its compact and easy to clean, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
It's perfect for slicing potatoes and onions, which go well in the oven with any fish. We've also prepared a grated carrot & betroot salad! Healthy and quick. Its definately going to help us to eat our five a day!!! The only concern I had before buying it was that it woud be another machine in my tinny kitchen but it has actually been a surprise to see how compact it is...and easy to clean. Overall we are very happy with it, would definately be recommending it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 24 Oct. 2012
B. Ellis (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
I am very pleased with this item! Previously I had a Kenwood slicer/shredder & I think the Tefal is far better, although with the Kenwood there was an on/off switch. The Tefal is definitely a 2 hand job. I haven't used all the cones but I am very satisfied with coarse shredding & slicing so far,I use it with a deep basin & the bits don't fly everywhere. I also love the look of it - such a colourful, cheery piece of kit! Overall- excellent & good value!

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, I wish I had seen the more recent revews before I bought this., 21 May 2012
P. C. Cartledge (Shropshire, England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
This is nearly £50 worth of crap. Not sure if I am allowed to use such a word on Amazon reviews, but it really is. I hate banjos, never feel safe with them and I had hoped this would do the job instead, but much easier. It doesn't.

I can't understand how Tefal can add its name to such a gloriously useless piece of kit. As many reviewers have said, it mangles, purees and generally chucks things around the kitchen. I bought it to make some home made coleslaw. All I got was a horrible mushy slushy pile of chewed up ingredients.

Yes, it takes quite small pieces into the feeder, but I don't mind a little preparatory work. But then it chokes up around the blades and has to be dismantled and unblocked, and pulling the delivery plunger out is difficult given the slush and mush around the place.

This has to be one of the worst kitchen gadgets on the market.

It looks quite nice though with its pretty colours!!

I am also sending a copy of this review to Tefal.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY IT, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
This product is rubbish - it is unfit for purpose, constantly jams food between cones and machine and then very difficult to remove the cone to wash it. Does not shred cabbage etc just turns it to mush and it builds up in the cone. Not easy to insert the cones and they do not stay put very well.

wish I had not bought it and read the other reviews before I had. Under 12 mths guarantee but seller refused to accept return as used and over 7 days of receipt.

How you are supposed to know its rubbish without using is news to me.

Tefal will not accept return they say contact seller - they say no unless unused inside 7 days. Seller was Selective Goods.

Brought in Amazon on arbitration once again waste of time. They agree with seller. Say it should have been returned under 30 days but could not do that as seller refused to accept it. I did start the arbitration at the 23 day point. It is under 12 tm guarantee so going back to Tefal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 2 July 2012
N. Morjaria "nainam" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
Very happy with this purchase. Its so easy to use and so easy to clean, I've used it for so many things and would highly recommend this to everyone. I make loads of salads now and in record time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Diabolocal, 20 July 2012
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this because I have damaged my hands and can no longer use my mandolin. How disappointed was I.
Blade is not sharp and will not cut celery and not a lot of carrot.It also throws the vegetables all over the counter as there is no gaurd to dierect cut product into a container.
I spoke to Tefal customer services and they were not in the least interested.

Complete waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
I don't think there is any point in this machine. It's a great idea...and looks nice, but it needs more work.

- It doesn't chop consistently
- Feeder section is small- you have to chop the veg to fit in the feeder
- When we tried to use the machine it kept on getting blocked. Food gets stuck around the side of the rotating cone
- It is not very powerful and personally we have more success chopping with a knife!

I think the machine is a waste of time. Back to traditional chopping board and knife.

2.0 out of 5 stars An Express Waste Of Money., 8 May 2012
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
I've bought many pointless, useless kitchen gadgets over the years with the hope that one day things will get easier when I get back from work, sadly Tefal has gone and made all the things I've bought over the years seem like the best things ever invented.

I'll be blunt, its rubbish an absolute waste of time and space. It says it can slice but this is a lie; it can puree, mash and liquidise like nothing I've ever seen. Tried a potato and ended up with a slushy mess. Tried a cucumber and ended up with a slushy mess. Tried shredding some cabbage for a slaw, great after I'd picked most of it up from all over my kitchen work surfaces. It clogs and jams and can only really cope with small cubes.

It's pathetic. I am truly disappointed by this product given it's advert which is now so obviously a great big lie! I hope the Krups Prep Expert Mini Chopper lives up to its name, but seeing as thats German I'm sure it will.

I'll say this in its defence. It looks pretty and blow me down can it grate cheese! Which is all it will be used for now, but I'll have to start hosting cheese grating parties to justify its existence.

5.0 out of 5 stars TEFAL FRESH EXPRESS, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
Super piece of kitchen equipment. Never eaten as many salads as I do now.
Easy to use and better still easy to clean.
Recommend to any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Tefal Fresh Express (Kitchen & Home)
i love this & use it all the time. so easy to clean & works really well. i have recommended it to all my friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 421 | Next ›