5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Finish!
Published on 5 April 2012 by Craig Heath

3.0 out of 5 stars A NEW LOOK FOR YOUR KINDLE
Published on 3 Dec 2012 by Red Rock Bookworm

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Finish!, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Verso Kindle Cover, Prologue Antique, Red [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation), Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)] (Accessory)
I was in two minds what to expect with this product, but it is a simply stunning piece of work. The italian fabric covering is sturdy and offers a good grip so you are unlikely to drop it, the microsuede lining is soft and durable and the elastic is so strong it is a bit of a strain to get the kindle in, it's not going to fall out! A beautiful cover that lets you sit your kindle amongst the rest of your book collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars A NEW LOOK FOR YOUR KINDLE, 3 Dec 2012
Red Rock Bookworm (St. George Utah USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
If you own a Kindle or Kindle Fire e-reader or most any other brand 7" tablet you will be thrilled to be the proud owner of this VERSO PROLOGUE cover. It is lightweight, easy to hold and best of all it is very attractive. This particular cover design has the feel of embossed and gilded leather and your high tech reader could easily be taken for a vintage volume when sitting on your bookshelf. In addition, the soft interior is kinder to the "face" of my kindle preventing the possibility of scratches to the glass. As far as the portability factor, I do wish that this cover featured some sort of closure....perhaps a small strap that would make it look like a vintage diary and assure the safety of your Kindle since I am concerned that over time the four small elastic corner straps may lose their elasticity. Those are two concerns but the asthetic beauty of the cover is such that I'm willing to take a chance.

This cover is much nicer than my original blah black Kindle cover which I got last year. I was so impressed with the quality and appearance of this particular product that I ordered a couple more as gifts....one for a girlfriend and a second for my teen-aged grand-daughter (I selected another, more youthful design for her). If you have a "difficult to buy for" someone on your holiday gift list who owns a tablet or e-reader or if your just looking for something a little different to give to brighten their day, this could very well be the solution to your gift giving problem. 3 1/2 stars ----just because of the two concerns indicated in the last paragraph.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cover, 1 July 2012
Katrina James "Bookworm" (England) - See all my reviews
This cover holds my Kindle firmly, and looks lovely. I've had a lot of positive comments about it - people often ask me what I am reading as it looks like a lovely old book. Its also pretty lightweight which is important for me as I read in bed. I've dropped my Kindle a couple of times since I've had it, but this cover seems to have protected it fine as there is no damage to either the Kindle or the cover. Equally I've been caught out in the rain with it and the cover has protected the Kindle well.

Addressing negative comments about this cover:
There have been a few comments on this cover that say it looks like plastic leather - I don't agree that this is the case, it's colour is exactly as it looks in the picture and the feel of the material is far from plastic. Another poster also commented that it has stained their Kindle - I've just checked mine after a couple of months use and it has left some feint black marks, but then this is the first time I've removed the cover and I don't expect I'll remove it again... so not sure why a few stains will ever be a problem! If you remove the cover of your Kindle often then maybe this isn't the cover for you.

All in all, exactly what I had hoped for. I'd love a dark brown version too if Verso were to make one, but essentially this is pretty perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of damage to your Kindle, 24 May 2012
John Mackie (uk) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful looking product BUT within 3 weeks of using it, four black stains have appeared in each corner on the rear of my Kindle Touch. These have clearly been caused by the device being held in tightly by the four strips of elastic at each of the corners of the cover. The dye has come out of the case onto the corners of the device.

I have tried absolutely everything to clean it off without success and the Kindle is now marked for life I fear.

As one who likes to keep gadgets in good condition to resell and update, I am really quite disappointed that this accessory has damaged my device.

5.0 out of 5 stars judyyork, 5 July 2013
l love this kindle cover very good value for the price
Will certainly recommend this to my friends many of whom have already admired it

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Kindle cover, 28 Jun 2013
The cover is quietly classy and very comfortable to hold. I have found nothing not to like about it and would recommend it to anyone. I bought it at the "used" price but it was brand new. I did think at first that not having a closure might be a problem when I carried it in my handbag but it's fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and simple, 25 Jun 2013
Does what it is supposed to do, protect your Kindle and make it look nice!

It would be great if they offer more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle cover - Lightwedge, 24 Jun 2013
Good feel, nice appearance, and my favourite ‘book’ so far. Just the cover I was looking for-old looking, leather bound books with some nice golden ‘doodles’, even if it isn’t a book.

3.0 out of 5 stars KEEP YOUR FIRE UNDER COVER, 3 Dec 2012
Red Rock Bookworm (St. George Utah USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice design, not cheap, 16 May 2012
The case is sturdy enough to protect well the Kindle inside, the straps provide a firm grip so that it will not move at all. The design is nice, and the material feels soft to the hand.

I have been using it for everyday commuting and for holiday travelling for a while now and the case still looks almost as new, so I am very satisfied with its performance.

The only downside is that you are paying a high price for just an accessory to your Kindle. But, apart from this, which you already know about before buying, I would expect you should not have any complaints when the case arrives.