5.0 out of 5 stars Posh Cover
Love my Verso Kindle Cover. Robust, snug fit & has expensive look about it. Fully protects my Kindle from the bumping around in my bag. The cover has been well commented on by friends who all love it too.
Published on 26 Oct. 2012 by MoKat

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.
I got this cover because I liked the look of it and because of the reviews. In person, as others have said, it is NOT white and black but a rather dull cream. This wasn't enough to put me off but what was, was the quality of the elastic that was used to hold the cover together. It was extremely poor and stretched alarmingly far in a floppy manner and didn't seem very...
Published on 11 Jan. 2013 by Willa Mercy

5.0 out of 5 stars Posh Cover, 26 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Verso Cover, Versailles Damask [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation), Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)] (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Sept. 2012
I bought this as a gitft, and they love the design on the cover.
The case is hard and offers good protection to the kindle, and is also very durable.
I have had it months and no damage to the case

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Touch Cover, 12 May 2012
I really like this cover, it looks great, folds flat in use and has a band to hold it closed. Everything I wanted from a cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, 30 April 2012
Looks beautiful and does its job in keeping my Kindle in good condition. I would recommend this product to anyone who owns a Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful kindle cover!, 21 Jun. 2012
Arrive well packed and promptly a few days after delivery. My kindle fitted in just fine. Smooth leather bound bind cover, with a soft material texture for the black and white pattern. Wonderful little item, and very pretty. Protects kindle well, well worth purchasing if your planning on using your kindle a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Kindle cover - but pricey, 1 July 2012
I'm very pleased with this cover, the design is attractive and it is well made. I was concerned about the colour, having seen another reviewer describe it as dirty looking. The cover sent isn't the brilliant white of the photo, it is 'off white', but it is still looks great on my Kindle.
As it is a canvas type cover it may mark and over time will probably become grubbier than a leather cover would. Like most Kindle covers it is over priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 22 Sept. 2012
I was a little unsure when I ordered this as somebody had implied it was grubby looking. I Really love this cover, it is so much more stylish than the plain boring ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover, 20 Nov. 2012
Good material, finely made, nice design that makes Kindle feel like a real book. For sure it will last for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, 25 Oct. 2012
Overall, I really like this kindle cover. It feels well made, and my kindle feels secure - the straps that hold the kindle in place have a rubbery grip that holds the kindle very still. The material has a nice touch and it's comfortable to hold while I read.

The pattern on the front & back is very nice. The material looks nice and durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I expected - phew!, 17 July 2012
Looking for covers for my Kindle I found this beauty and knew it was the one for me. Definitely an off-white rather than pure white but I saw that in the reviews so expected it.

The cover keeps my Kindle safe from the beatings it would have taken in my bag and from my clumsy life in general. I really like that the cover has a thin pocket on the inside where I placed my train, bus and ferry tickets on my last couple of journeys. It's so great not having to root around in your bag for tickets when you've got the Kindle already out on the table, which I always do.

I'm sure it will pick up the dirt easily, but just keep on top of it with a damp cloth every now and then and it will be fine. A bit overpriced but so are most Kindle covers.