Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 14 January 2014
I do like this radiator bed as it is more compact and cleaner than the traditional style which we had earlier.
However, the bamboo attaches to the plastic rings only with velcro and my cat, being a little overweight at 5.5kg was too heavy for it.
every time he got into it the velcro would fail and he would fall out. I had already thrown away the old bed so I solved my problem by attaching the cover with duck tape all the way round which has now secured it.
I like that I can remove the soft pad and wash it so it is much easier to look after than having to dismantle the whole thing to remove the cover as I did with the standard radiator hammock style bed.
My cat now likes his bed - and he is on a diet!
on 6 December 2013
Very sturdy and strong, my cat can jump in and out without damaging it (and he's quite a big heavy cat), so ridiculously easy to assemble (and I love the fact it can be disassembled just as easily and packaged perfectly flat). Removable cushion that's washable too, an excellent bonus. Just a brilliant design all round.
on 9 October 2013
Have had 2 standard radiator beds break so this one is perfect. Cat not as keen yet but heating not on - bet he soon changes his mind.
on 6 August 2014
One of my cats loves it and it has become "her place" where as the other two are not interested. I don't hang it on the radiator though, I have it hanging under the legs of the dining table. Easy to put together and pull apart for cleaning. Everything packs flat easily for shipping and storage if you want to put it away.
VINE VOICEon 17 February 2014
... and the radiator is turned on, it's easy to know where the cat will be.

I'm not sure how good it would be for a very large cat as I've read other reviews saying the plastic grips didn't last long. My cat is only small so it's perfectly good for him. It has a lovely soft furry lining and the tunnel shape gives a greater sense of security than an open bed.
on 4 January 2014
..but my cat isn't interested :( It's very frustrating as I'm sure he'd love it if he gave it a chance! I'll leave it on the radiator and hopefully one day he'll lose interest in the box it came in and actually give it a go!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse