on 2 June 2013
I bought this as a gift for my 70 year old friend she loves it and thinks hes gorgeous .I haven't heard it to be honest but she one happy lady ,
on 14 September 2014
Julian Ovenden has a fine baritone-tenor voice and has shaped a good first album in song variety and mood.
We can hope for more albums.
on 6 March 2014
I imagained there would be more classic tunes. I found his voice quite harsh at times and not really easy listeneing as led to expect
on 22 March 2013
This c.d. did not come up to my expectations. I found the content very dull and have onlyplayed it the one time
on 10 March 2015
I love Julian's voice. But there's something about the choice of songs.Still I do listen to the entire album.
on 25 May 2012
I was looking forward to listening to Julian, having heard his wonderful participation in John Wilson's Prom concert two years ago, when I thought his voice was glorious. However the choice of songs for this DVD does not enhance his melifluous voice.[[ASIN:B006Z9DR9Q If You Stay]
on 7 February 2013
I bought this for my aging Mum at Christmas and she loves it. If it keeps her in good spirit I am happy.
on 16 September 2012
I read the reviews before buying the album so I knew I might be disappointed and I certainly was. I saw Julian Ovenden in Marguerite twice and he was incredible! He was brilliant in the Proms this year and previously so I was looking forward to hearing his voice even if the songs weren't great. I won't be listening to the album after the first play. What an awful choice of old mostly old pop songs. My husband said the first few tracks sounded like karioke. There was just one song that actually sounded like it was Julian singing. I do hope Finding Neverland goes ahead and a recording is made - I'll be there!
on 11 January 2015
very disapointed with content of disc and quality.
on 18 May 2012
Lovely fella but sadly the CD is nothing out of the ordinary. He has a reasonable voice but there is nothing which screams great and must get his next album !