5.0 out of 5 stars it actually WORKS!
From one very cynical buyer to another (I assume you're at least *slightly* cynical or you wouldn't be paying so much attention to the reviews...) let me assure you - this is DEFINITELY worth the surprisingly little amount you're about to pay for it.
Published 6 months ago by Becky Carter

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good
didnt really work not impressed just glad it was only cheap . would not recomend to any one really not worth it
Published 8 months ago by Emily Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars it actually WORKS!, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: BlackHead Acne Facial Remover \ Extractor Tool Comedone (Personal Care)
I don't suffer with particularly bad skin or acne problems, however I occasionally get little outbreaks of blackheads around my chin, and was looking into similar products in the high street. I picked up a product that was practically identical to this one, read the back of the package, then looked up at the shelf where the price sticker was.... wait for it.... TEN FREAKIN POUNDS?!?! I put it back and pretty much sprinted out of the well-known-high-street-chemist-named-after-a-piece-of-footwear.
I then did what any self-respecting shopper with an internet connection would do, and searched online. I'm just going to assume this is exactly your story so far and answer the nagging questions I had before clicking "add to basket"
1. Is this item going to be flimsy and cheap feeling? A: No. it's made of metal, has a good weight to it, won't bend easily, and is properly moulded so no sharp jagged bits to accidentally cut yourself with.
2. Am I just paying for a tiny stick? Cant I do the same job with the end of a bobby pin or something? A: Nope. for a start, you're not just getting a tiny stick - the tiny stick comes packaged nicely, and even had a little notelet saying "enjoy your cheeky product!" which was a nice touch. And NO, you cant get the same results with a bobby pin - the curved ends of this tool are just the right shape and size for the job.
3. Will it work/will it hurt? A: it works great! many other reviews have given in-depth instructions, so i'd recommend a read through, and in my experience it doesn't hurt anymore than popping a white-head spot - as long as it's ready to go, there should only be minimal pain. If it's hurting a lot then you should stop.
4. What abo- STOP ASKING QUESTIONS JUST BUY IT! it's great, i promise. go on. click "add to basket"

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value, 12 April 2014
such good value for money and it works soooo well!! i would definitely recommend this to everyone i know its fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 30 May 2013
These little tools are so effective. Best to steam and scrub beforehand and ensure you tone afterwards to see better results.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good, 1 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job after practice., 29 Mar 2013
On first use I was slightly disappointed, nothing seemed to happen but after steaming my face and using a mask this helped finally unclog the pores on my nose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Mar 2013
Excellent tool does exactly what is required of it. I would recomend it to any body who requires a similar product

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 21 Feb 2013
Took a long time to arrive but well worth it. I had been looking for ne of these for quite a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective, 26 Aug 2012
Michelle Sarf (London) - See all my reviews
I've had acne since I was a young teenager and I have really bad scarring on my face and upper arms (which isn't helped by me continually picking at it!). My mum took me to a beautician to get my face steamed and the lady used something similar to this. I wanted to recreate the same experience at home, so I looked around for a suitable but cheap alternative and this seemed good - it's got a big loop and a small curved end for smaller spots and blackheads.

I have to state for those who buy this product or something similar - PLEASE steam your face/the area to be 'picked' at before using the extractor! Whether using a warm face towel or a facial sauna, it helps to open your pores and makes the whole process hurt a bit less! For me the extractor is most effective on my nose and forehead - I have a lot of whiteheads and steaming + using a clean implement works for me. I've removed a lot of whiteheads (which is actually gross to look at but, better out than in) and when I look closely in the mirror, I can't see the tiny white dots on my nose any more, which is great.

So if you want to help prevent potential black/white heads from becoming pimples or have pimples that you want to get rid of, then I'd recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun 2013
Great item,very cheap and exactly what I was looking for, 1 of these is almost 3 pounds in the shops and this item was less than 1 pound

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, 19 Nov 2013
This scratches the skin and is not worth it! I used to have a better quality one but lost it.