5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!
Tags are almost weightless, my cats are not disturbed in any way by the tags. If I will need to have order any more I will definitely order one of those. Nice easy to read engraving beautiful colours, in real look much better than on the pictures. Thank you for the first class service.
Published 16 months ago by Karo M.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
Like it but I bought another one he lost last year which was small Dont know it seems big on him but ok if you need one urgently .
Published 5 months ago by Janice

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cat Face Pet Tag 22mm And 30mm Various Colours From Melian - MESSAGE US WITH COLOUR, SIZE & TEXT REQUIRED. (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, 5 July 2013
these tags are so cute and really light,as I had tags before an seemed heavy for cats neck,i thought,but these were perfect.I had the pink and they look so lush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cat tag, 28 Jun 2014
Great service and very speedy delivery. My two cats have one of these. The tags are shiny and the engraving is clear. Great price and will buy again from this seller especially as my cats have a habit of losing their collars and tags!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ID Product, 12 Nov 2013
I actually bought this item for my cats as an immediate form of ID, my cats are miscrochipped but these happy cat face tags are visable and the text clear. For an inexpensive light weight form of ID I would recommended you purchase these.

5.0 out of 5 stars just purrfect, 19 Oct 2014
These little tags are brilliant, I initially thought I was going to get blank ones but a quick email to seller was replied to within a few hours and all was well, you need to put your engraving requirements on the gift message box just before you confirm order. My 2 cats always have had collars but not tags, they seem to be unaware the tags are added. The tags are really cute too, with a proper cat face on one side and your engraving on the other. My cats come home collarless from time to time so now I've seen them, will order some more. They really are super. Thank you ajintheforest

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 9 Aug 2014
Cavernguy (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Nice, tidy little disc. Ideal for my pussycat, She is tagged , but I think it is good to have a visible tag too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 7 July 2014
Great cat tags. Always fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ID Tag, 26 Jun 2014
Ordered a black one and am very pleased. The text is very clear and easy to read, the tag is nice and light - doesn't seem to bother our cat at all. Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 19 Jun 2014
Majellamccarron (Belfast) - See all my reviews
I read the reviews on these tags before I bought and am very happy for the price especially as our cat came back collarless after a couple of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look cute!, 18 Jun 2014
Receiving two was great. yes totally pleased, fitted what the requirements were and like I said having a spare is always good!