4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!
I bought this horn for my Off Road Dune Buggy and I though they wouldn't last under extreme conditions like water, shakiness and violent movements but actually it's still there and working! And it's so much fun having everyone trying to figure out the sound, makes people laugh a lot.
Published 14 months ago by Harpagornis

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality horns that died in a week!
I bought these car horns for my sandwich van, and after lots of searching around I found they were the most reasonable priced on Amazon.
Published on 28 May 2012 by N. Chouhan

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality horns that died in a week!, 28 May 2012
N. Chouhan (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dixie Dukes of Hazzard Car Musical Air Horns for cars/Vans/Motorhome's
The product arrived promptly, earlier than i had anticipated. However, after having the product installed for just a week, the sound has died! Initially the clarity of the sound wasn't as clear as previously purchased horns, but given the price I felt it was a reasonable compromise. But now the horns have totally let me down, and I will need to reinvest in new horns, and needless to say will not be ordering from this supplier again.

All in all, very poor quality - wouldn't recommend anybody to waste their money on this cheap quality product!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very poor pitch., 30 July 2014
Sadly although these horns basically play the correct "dixie" tune,The pitch of the pipes make it difficult to recognise.Some of them are really flat of the intended sound,making the tune sound like a sad Russian ballard !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 23 Nov. 2013
Just be careful as it takes a lot of battery power, I have a normal car battery on the dune buggy and I can't fire the horn with the car running for example.

Dixie Dukes of Hazzard Car Musical Air Horns for cars/Vans/Motorhome's