Price:£1.49+ Free shipping

on 22 May 2012
Bought for a birthday party & very much regretted it. I chose these as I assumed they would be simple to put together but was disappointed to find it's just strips of paper with a separate sheet of 'sticky' labels which don't even stick these together! Basically it would take hours to assemble these and when I linked about 10 together they just fell apart. Seriously don't waste your time and money.
on 29 May 2012
I'd hoped these would prove to be a terrific bargain and I was initially pleased that the paper strips look fine. However, unfortunately the stickers provided to join the paper strips were no longer very adhesive (they looked quite old, with patchy glue) so the chains collapsed when we attempted to hang them. Only very short chains were possible. I'd also bought Cath Kidston Jubilee paper chains and, although pricier, they represented much better value because they were more fun to make and the result looked great.
on 18 June 2016
I was very disappointed, my granddaughter helped put it together which was her way of helping with our garden party. We put the paper chain to one side while needed, but when I went back to it a most of the chains had come undone. So I then had to redo them this time with sellotape.
on 7 June 2012
I wasted ages trying to get these to stick together. I had to reinforce the links with sellotape. Garbage that should never have been offered for sale. Don't buy them unless you've got a lot of time to waste and a big roll of sellotape. Not worth one star.
on 11 June 2012
Excellent product and service - kids had great fun in putting the chains together for our jubilee celebrations - would use again
on 8 May 2013
Perfect for out jubilee party! Easy for the children to put together and really good quality. Great value for money.
on 15 July 2012
These paper chains were good apart from the fact that the sticker tabs had lost their stickiness and did not work.