5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Gleam the phone for me
This phone is easy to use and has a nice sized clear screen. I have big fingers, so most key pads are difficult for me to use without pressing more than one pad, but with the Gleam this is not the case, nice sized keys which are far enough apart from one another for me to dial and text without hitting the wrong keys all the time. Great phone.
Published on 10 July 2012 by Thomas Henry

2.0 out of 5 stars TURNED OUT TO BE A WASTE OF MONEY.
Good signal reception on Tesco Mobile. Easy to use even for me at 68. Has several alarm settings. Choice of screen backgrounds.
Drawbacks. No choice of ringtones, just one musical one for incoming calls which is not sharp and I can't easily hear it when it's in my pocket and there is background noise. SMS just a bell easily heard. The instructions don't say if you...
Published 18 months ago by Mr. S. H. Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Gleam the phone for me, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars In a world that is overly complicated this one looks way back!, 5 May 2012
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Well here I am with my new gleam plus and am I glad to have something that is not a touch phone. After spending a frustrated year with a smart phone I finally took the plunge and got arid of it for this one and all in all I am glad I did. Let me begin by telling you what this phone will not do:

1. This phone will not allow you to press imaginary keys on a virtual screen.
2. This phone will not switch itself off half way through a conversation because your ear has touched the virtual screen.
3. You will not spend hours trying to work out how things work.
4. You will be able to make calls and text and check your e mails on line but nothing else.
5. This phone does not leave a dent in the pocket but don not expect state of the art...this phone is basic.
6. It will do everything a phone should but does not turn into a mini computer.

So that is about it. The phone is basic. It makes calls and texts but the internet on it is not fast nor great however it is enough to check emails online. If you are over 40 and want a phone that is simple and easy to use then buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Moto flip yet, 23 Jun 2012
Mr. M. Sampson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
My Other half wanted this phone as she was just getting over the loss of her V3X which she loved , thinking it was just another flip phone i was more than surprised when it came , what a stonking little phone this is and they say its a basic it only came into the UK in march of this year and they have had there thinking caps on at Motorola i just hope its not true that this is there last flip phone. The phone ticks all the boxes good looks stunning effects on the outer case even lets you know who is calling you without opening it and it is so easy to set up and run , bags of setup configuration choice and they now have at last got the 3.5 jack also takes micro SD cards for expanding so lots of music or movies if you want , even though its very thin it is a sturdy phone .
I ordered the phone on the Monday night and it was with us on the Wednesday free p&p i would recommend this phone without any reservations .

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product but lousy manual, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
The phone is excellent with a good size screen and easy to use. The alarm has a snooze feature which is great until you pick up the phone and accidentally press the side button which activates the snooze so you have to wait 5 mins for it to go off again. The piece of paper which is a get started guide is not good enough as a manual. Luckily I have children who help me out when I can't find something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity in a nice package, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Simplicity in a nice package. got it within two days. I got bored of my iphones battery power. i had to charge it daily. so i decided to go back to basics and it was totally worth it. the gleam is a true reincarnation of the legendary motorola V3 but in a sleek and more refined package. No dissapointments here. Great product, its weird my friends are really admiring it and they have the expensive touch screen phones themselves

5.0 out of 5 stars super phone from Amazon, 8 Jun 2012
Geo (Stockport UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
I love my Gleam+ just close it to end a call securley, a big screen to read messages and view pictures,the fast Opera browser connects quickly and overall I can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gleam Plus, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
This phone is just what I wanted. Large screen,clear buttons, easy to understand menu interface and a simple to use camera all contained in a smart, slim flip-phone. Blue Tooth interface with my laptop was very simple too. Delivery from this supplier was very prompt and everything needed was in the box and unpacking to first use was less than 2 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic phone, 30 Aug 2012
L. Cox "coxvpa" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
I bought this phone for my husband who is not in the least bit techy - he wanted a phone that he can use to make phone calls and send text messages. This phone is stylish and he loves the display when the phone is closed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Motorola Gleam +, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
The Motorola Gleam Plus, does exactly what it's supposed to, I can make and receive calls, and text. Batter life is amazing after owning the Motorola V3i which needed charging daily. The Gleam+ is a very slim phone but easy to use, and once you get used to the menus no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
I purchased this because I could not find a decent flip phone anywhere else, the phone is quite slim and once closed it is locked, I was fed up with my touch screen phone calling people whilst in my pocket, the display is large as are the keys, the phone is easy to use and has all the basic features you would want from a phone, it does have web and email connectivity but does not have wifi. The battery life is brilliant, I only charge this phone once a week and it is used daily. This phone would suit anyone who is sick of smart phones and wants a phone that just does the job - it makes and receives calls and is easy to text from, the ring tones are loud and everything is easy to use. For the price of 68 it was well worth the purchase.
Only four stars because it does not have wifi but really I knew that before I purchased.

Motorola Gleam+ Sim-Free Mobile Phone