on 13 December 2013
Love Winnie the Pooh Tomy bounce bounce tigger, bought this for my grandaughters first birthday, very pleased. Just what we expected.
on 14 January 2013
I've bought this product as a gift for my godson. At the beginning he was very scary of this Tiger but later he really loves it. It was a great toy for him.
And thank you for Amazon to great contact and answer my questions very quick.
I can recommend this product.
on 9 June 2014
18 month old niece ADORES this, the packaging is a bit large for postage so had to take it out (one of those horrible plastic screw in jobs) but other than that was really great. She grrrs along with Tigger and loves to bounce it - great fun!
on 27 August 2015
The product was excellent delivered on time. Only thing was the gift wrapping was crap, it consisted of a beige sack with a bow.not very appropriate for a 3yr olds birthday present.
on 18 January 2013
My 9month old child loves her tigger, makes her giggle when ever he "boings". I would recommend to any parent if the have a child that moves a lot and can hold things steadily!
on 26 July 2014
Unfortunately my son is scared of this tigger. He wasn;t when he was younger. It is sturdy and not too loud but not too quiet. He "boings" when you bounce him about.
on 15 December 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my little boy at Christmas, unfortunately he saw it early and fell in love with it. Absolute bargain for a cherished toy.
on 27 April 2016
My nephew LOVES this. He's barely 2 and takes it everywhere. It does have a hidden off switch, if the music gets too annoying.
on 28 November 2014
This is for a Christmas gift so it has not been tried out. However it looks fine and I am sure my granddaughter will love it.
on 13 January 2013
Not the one I thought it was! I was looking for the bouncing tigger that bounces on its own but my baby son loves it anyway!