Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 13 April 2016
I thought this was a great read. Sone of the other reviewers said it was s bit slow but I loved it!! I gained some knowledge about the Titanic which was good! I loved the way the characters and the storyline which spanned over many years, came together In a good ending.
on 28 June 2015
Absolutely loved this book, the story was great. It was nice to read about somewhere I knew. A lot of the story was based in Lichfield Staffordshire. Which is fifteen minutes away from me. It made me want to go and look at the cathedral and surrounding area again. Great.
on 8 August 2012
Although the sinking of the Titanic only takes up a small part of the book, it is pivotal to the whole story and the connection between the characters. I found this book to be a real page turner, that is well written with likable characters. I would highly recommend it.
on 3 January 2014
The Titanic tale has always intrigued many people. This is a story about two survivors of that tragedy & the impact of the disaster on them & generations to come. Once I started this book I couldn't put it down. It was recommended by a relative & I'm so pleased it was.
on 16 April 2015
This is only the second Leah Fleming book I have read but I have found another good author to read. Thoroughly enjoyed this book about people who survived the Titanic and their lives afterwards. Would recommend this to any age who want an easy read an enjoyable story.
on 2 August 2015
A really good read, the Author has REALLY done her research as I know Lichfield very well, I really thought she must have been a local author. One of those books that stay in the mind when you are not reading it but wondering what is happening whilsaway from it !!
on 14 December 2015
An enjoyable read about a fascinating period in history. Although the plot was a little far fetched, the characters were well developed and the story kept me gripped. I felt that parts of the story were rushed, particularly at the end which spoiled it a little
on 4 September 2012
This book was really good and I would thoroughly recommend.
A story of two people who meet in a life boat after the
titanic sinks and how their lives change. I had a few tears at the end.
Well worth a read and the sort of book you cant put down.
on 18 July 2012
This was a real page-turner of a book. It is well written and keeps you wondering right up until near the end. This was one that I found hard to put down and it would easily stand re-reading at a later date. Definitely one to keep and not to give away lightly!
on 19 July 2015
I enjoyed reading this and found it difficult to put down once I grasped the different narratives and the end, though heavily foreshadowed, was very satisfying. My only complaints were some times inappropriate idioms for the period and some plodding writing.