on 3 January 2015
It is not a bad product and my daughter really enjoyed crafting rings. It is not great either. The reason for that is the rings do not last very long as most parts are made of cardboard. Yes cardboard. as soon as she washed her hands with one of the rings on it fell apart. The parts do not look half as good as on pictures. They are not as bright and sparkly. I suppose you get what you pay for. last thing I would like to mention is that the metal rings have rather large square bases to which you attach the decorations. The rectangle itself has sharp edges that may harm someone. This part should be circular.
on 18 December 2014
Whoever produced this is making a LOT of money. When I opened the box I was amazed at how much was in the box. Basically f-all. Cheap metal rings, cardboard flowers, a few little gems and a piece of foam to display them all in.

Granted, I haven't given it to my friend's 6 year old yet. Granted, she'll probably love it, but this is probably worth £3 MAX.

You'd get more value for your money getting the headband making kit, in terms of 'impressiveness', but I suppose it's up to the child on whether they'd prefer to make custom rings or headbands. Just a shame it's not cheaper.
I bought this as a birthday gift for my 8 year old great-niece and she is absolutely delighted with it. Her Mum says it is very good quality and has been a very successful gift!
on 6 May 2014
Bought it for my granddaughter instead if a chocolate Easter egg ! She loved it and spent Easter making the rings, she is 6 years old and found it quite easy and lots of fun.
on 14 July 2014
My daughter cut herself on a sharp edge. These have a number of sharp edges warning but my 7 year old did love them and would not let me bin them.
on 7 October 2014
Bought this as a gift for an 8 year old, her mum reported back that it went down a treat & kept her quiet for quite some time. I was even presented with my own ring when I next saw her.....which I was allowed to wear for 10 minutes then had to return as it spoilt the look of the ring holder with one missing, lol ! Good value for money for a young girls prezzie :)
on 25 November 2014
Daughter and her friends loved them. Bought them as something to do at a party
on 1 January 2014
I bought this for my 6.5 year old daughter. She liked it very much. All rings were created within first hours the box was opened :) Now she is wearing each of her self-made rings with proud she did it.Thinking to buy something with similar idea next time also.
on 28 August 2014
Bought this and the headband maker for my niece for her 8th birthday, she loved both products, kept her busy in the summer holidays! Presentation and quality of the products is to a high standard, they don't look "cheap"!
on 6 September 2013
Bought these as presents for girls aged 7. They thought they were okay. I think the rings lacked a little bit of dazzle for the girls who like the dazzly stuff from the Disney store.