4.0 out of 5 stars AN EDUCATION IN AFFECTION
With its large head, big brown eyes, soft brown and white fur BOUNCY THE HAPPY TO SEE ME PUP is as cute an animated puppy as you're likely to find. Advertised for ages 4 and up, this amusing doggie is even appropriate for an older audience as demonstrated by the amused chuckles and "how sweet" comments it elicited from some residents at a local assisted living center when...
Published 23 months ago by Red Rock Bookworm

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
This is a nice toy but would have preferred it if it could walk. I deal for 2-3 yr olds.
Published 6 months ago by Yas84

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUR REAL PUPPY, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
I bought this puppy for my Granddaughter as a Christmas present. She absolutely adores it. One of her favourite presents, i think. Just perfect and a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillent, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
This dog is a brilliant. My granddaughter just loves it. Bounces around and barks just like a real dog. Would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my granddaughter, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
Badly packed parcel arrived barking, in a plastic bag which did not protect the box which had been damaged in transit. There was no time to return before Christmas so I wrapped it (still barking and jumping about!) and gave it to my 4 year old granddaughter. It was her favourite present and she takes it everywhere with her. I felt disappointed with the quality, however she is delighted.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jan 2014
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
Bought this item for daughters Santa present, the only thing she had on her list. Didn't check before we left it for her on xmas morning and disappointingly it doesn't 'bounce' like it says it should. It does make noises if the back is touched but the sensor at the front of the dog doesn't work. Tried replacing batteries and ensured the 'try me' button was switched to 'on' but still no difference. Seller agreed 10 refund or send back for full refund, no replacement offered as out of stock. Daughter still likes the dog but a shame it doesn't work as it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
My little 2 year old girl loves puppies and as we live in the flat, real one is not to consider. But this puppy made her very happy. Great product! Very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic Gift for Christmas, 19 May 2013
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
I puchased this toy dog for my granddaughter who is 15 months old she loved it, her brother who is 3 also loved it, it's good fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
We bought this for our daughters 4 birthday, she loves it! To her it's like having a real dog! It does exactly what it says, it's robust and cute looking. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
Product arrived very quickly. My daughter loves it but the one and off switch is extremely hard to find! Happy daughter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
This was a gift for our Granddaughter who was delighted with this toy. Lots of fun were obtained from this cuddly toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup (Toy)
The item arrived on time and was packaged well. not to metion that the item itself was as described in the details.

FurReal Bouncy My Happy to See me Pup