5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value
Made from film of sufficient rigidity to prevent air bubbles forming, these protectors are easily applied and removed and when compared with the available alternatives represent outatanding value for money
Published on 13 Aug. 2012 by Leslie

1.0 out of 5 stars It damaged my screen
This product did exactly the opposite of what it was meant to do. It damaged my screen. The dust removal sticker had such strong glue that it ripped off a layer of lamination on the LCD. I issued a customer support ticket over 2 weeks ago and the company still hasn't replied.
Published 6 months ago by W. Arbuckle

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value, 13 Aug. 2012
This review is from: 6 IN 1 PACK LCD SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-GX1 - 3 LAYER ANTI-SCRATCH DISPLAY SAVERS (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 8 April 2014
Does the job and does it well.
Applied this months ago. Easy to fit.
It was applied to a camera that doesn't get wet, so can't comment on whether this would continue to work in wet conditions.
No negative comments.
Excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 Spare Protectors, 2 Nov. 2013
P. Farthing (North of England) - See all my reviews
I bought the multiple pack thinking that if I made a mess of fiting i could have another try. However I managed to fit it correctly onthe first try. Only time will tell if the quality is as good as the fitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars lcd protection screen forpanasonic gx1, 1 Jun. 2013
Richard Hearing (near Colchester U.K.) - See all my reviews
once the instructions are clear in your head(read and understand) then this product is excellent I would recommend and buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 2 April 2013
John Preston (Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great product. Works perfectly if a little fiddly to apply. And so cheap! Will certainly buy again but don't see me running out in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off by the low price !, 30 Dec. 2012
Lanius (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
These are excellent, even compared against much more expensive ones. Easy to avoid bubbles (though a bit of care is still required) and don't noticeably alter the touch operation on my Panasonic GX1.

It could be that there are more expensive ones that stay scuff-free for longer, but this still looks good as new after being dragged in and out of my camera bag numerous times.

Now revisiting this review after a few months, I discovered that my all-time favourite screen savers (from Brando Workshop, mail order direct from Hong Kong) are available to fit my Panasonic "G" cameras (need to order the screen for "Nikon 1 V2" but it is an absolutely perfect fit on the Panasonics). Now these are even easier to fit and have (optionally) an anti-reflection finish that I much prefer. And are washable and reusable (I've tried it and it works !). But of course more expensive - by more than ten times !

So I confess I'm not actually using the reviewed product any longer, but these in a 6-pack remain the value choice by a mile and a half, and still looked pretty good when I pulled them off my cameras. They _are_ a magnet for fingerprints, but they polish up well. Still recommended unless you want to pay a whole lot more money.

1.0 out of 5 stars It damaged my screen, 20 Oct. 2014