on 14 September 2012
These stickers are very well made and allow repositioning very easily. They come on a reusable backing if you want to change your mind about using a particular one on your display. I used some of them that suited my colour scheme as a focal point in my newly decorated bathroom. These particular stickers lend themselves to grown up usage as they are more lifelike than other ones aimed at children.
on 4 March 2014
Brought these to go with the shower curtains and loo seat. Bright and colourful, certainly cheered my bathroom up. Not all edges round the stickers were cut through so needed to cut with scissors, need to be very gentle when handling stickers as they tear easier than expected.
on 22 April 2016
Got these for my newly decorated bathroom, can stick on tiles or walls . Look lovely and very decent size
review image
on 19 July 2015
These stickers look lovely but peel of when on paint. I have just been decorating my baby's nursery with them and they peeled off by themselves and fell to the floor within minutes of putting them up - and I was pressing down and ensuring there were no air bubbles. Really disappointed with the quality and will now have to find another method of decorating the room with fish etc, considering we've already painted it in underwater sea colours.
on 20 April 2014
Very disappointed with these stickers.. they were not cut properly and so most of them tore as I was trying to (very carefully) remove them. The ones I did manage to salvage peeled off after a few days. I was left with one very upset 5 year old as these were for her bedroom.
on 14 March 2016
can't have bath without feeling like I am drowning in the ocean, but the baby lovess it.
on 27 April 2016
Brilliant vibrant colours and little girl loved putting these around bath.
on 18 August 2014
my bathroom needed cheering up at bit and these did just that.. perfect size, just as described, super fast delivery.. would highly recommend.. the only negative thing is they are very fiddley and ruin your wall when they are removed but guess that can't be helped.. very happy :-) xx
on 3 July 2014
I had created a Nimo ocean affect on a wall in my Grandson' s room and wanted to add coral and more fish...these were great fun and perfect for what I needed. Colours are lovely and crisp. Very easy to apply.
on 14 June 2015
Love these, they have brightened up my bathroom, the reason it's 2 stars short is you dont get many fish its mainly bubbles and the other star is once you stick them on tile thats it, taking it of rips it. Very nice though my kids love them!