If screen size isn't a problem then it's perfect. It's not too small, but some people much prefer the XL with the bigger screen. Moving to this from an XL though, I personally didn't have a problem. I pretty much purchase this because of the extremely good price (£99 when I bought it) and I prefer this over a 2DS so I thought why not.

Some points I would like...
Published 1 month ago by kallumsmart

3.0 out of 5 stars Novelty item
To be honest I think most will not bother with the 3d function but will buy this simply to play games that are exlcusive to it (pokemon x&y for example)
There's a camera and you can create your own little guy to use in games like pilotwings. There's also mini games that are quite fun too. The unit isn't the most comfy to hold and the shiny plastic rather than the...
Published 9 months ago by john

5.0 out of 5 stars If screen size isn't a problem then it's perfect. It's not too small, 5 Nov 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)

Some points I would like to mention

1. This product might be limited stock and could stock up more because Nintendo are bringing out the New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL next year and they are showing signs of discontinuing the original model (This product). Might explain why the price is so good as well.

2. Obviously as I just mentioned are new models coming out next year with more power, improved 3D and many other fantastic features. Also has a 0.5 inch bigger screen so if a 3DS is a bit small, but XL is too bit then the New 3DS might be just right, but the problem being is that it won't be available until early next year so if you can wait then maybe you might prefer to wait and go for the newer product.

I wanted to get an original anyway because I like collecting and this is still a fantastic product and I intend on getting their new models next year, but felt I should point that out should somebody buy this and then want their next best thing. Can't really say much about their new products because Nintendo hasn't said much either, but I'm sure if you have kids then it doesn't matter whether it is this product or their latest because they will still carry on supporting this model until the next-generation which is years away.

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loved it....but i would maybe consider the XL for the bigger screen, 4 Dec 2013
Arrived quickly. Great service. Great product. My son has a 3DS too and it's great they can connect and play the same game effectively sharing the one game. Need to set up with proper parental controls as this device can 'connect' with other 3DS strangers even as you walk down the street without you knowing if you don't. Also have monitored (and often turned down) the 3DS screen as not recommended too much for very young children. If i was buying again would maybe consider the XL for the bigger screen as i do find the screen quite small if i am using. Having said that the kids don't seem to mind so maybe thats just my age! Overall popular product and well deserved as long as well regulated and managed.

5.0 out of 5 stars White 3DS, 27 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
I would highly reccommend this, the 3d is really good and picture quality is a big step up from the previous model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 2 Jan 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift for my daughter. Hadn't realised the screen wasn't vastly different in size to the Normal DS that she already had, but got a good deal for it on Black Friday and she is really happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT 3DS, 1 Jan 2014
The 3D graphics on this device are amazing - especially as no glasses are required. Bought it for my daughter but I have played a few games myself. Very quick processing. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D effect is amazing!, 5 Dec 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
This item was delivered on time and was well packaged.

The device 3d effect is incredible and the 3ds is a big improvement from the previous versions, worth getting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Innovative, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
Great little device. I love the 3D effect and that you have the option to decide whether to have the 3D screen on or not (it gave me a headache after a while since I need to wear glasses for concentrating on things) which made it an ideal function. I also really like how different games use the 3D screen in different ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great console, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
The console is just awesome Nintendo really knows how to do things
The 3D is a lesser feature on tje consola, since it has a wonderful video game library

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
Perfection got when it was on sale for £80, from amazon. White is definitely one of the best colours - clean and simple. Only wish the 3DS XL was on sale too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 April 2014
We're very pleased with our Nintendo handheld console 3DS. The product fully met the description, packaging was excellent and it was delivered very quickly.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White