5.0 out of 5 stars Good console
Bought this console for my granddaughter and she loves it. The screen is clear with crisp high class graphics and everything just looks wonderful. The 3D affect is outstanding. Build quality is superb and it feels good in the hands. Cannot fault it.
Published 5 months ago by Scoundrel

3.0 out of 5 stars a great console
a great console games machine though we are now on our third one ( the warranty works) reliability issues with it mar it getting a higher star rating
Published 2 months ago by colin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good console, 13 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loved it....but i would maybe consider the XL for the bigger screen, 4 Dec 2013
Arrived quickly. Great service. Great product. My son has a 3DS too and it's great they can connect and play the same game effectively sharing the one game. Need to set up with proper parental controls as this device can 'connect' with other 3DS strangers even as you walk down the street without you knowing if you don't. Also have monitored (and often turned down) the 3DS screen as not recommended too much for very young children. If i was buying again would maybe consider the XL for the bigger screen as i do find the screen quite small if i am using. Having said that the kids don't seem to mind so maybe thats just my age! Overall popular product and well deserved as long as well regulated and managed.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my niece, 13 Aug 2013
Cannot really give full feedback as this was a present for my niece who live in South Africa. My sister says she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars White 3DS, 27 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
I would highly reccommend this, the 3d is really good and picture quality is a big step up from the previous model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - I just wish I knew how the 3D works., 22 Aug 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
The 3DS is a good handheld console. I would never have thought that a handheld would have glasses free 3D. Even though its been a few months since I received it, I still have not tested it completely. I do think the AR application using the outer cameras is nice feature. I love the price I bought it for which was about £114 from amazon themselves - it was relatively cheap. The only problem is that I am not sure of how the 3D works. I have tried playing a game with the 3D at different depths and taking 3D photos, but it does not work. However, it may have something to do with me as I am partially sighted and have vision loss in one eye albeit it being suppressed by my brain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Innovative, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
Great little device. I love the 3D effect and that you have the option to decide whether to have the 3D screen on or not (it gave me a headache after a while since I need to wear glasses for concentrating on things) which made it an ideal function. I also really like how different games use the 3D screen in different ways.

3.0 out of 5 stars a great console, 1 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little console!, 29 Jun 2014
My Nintendo DS lite was getting a little creaky and the screen was flickering so I figured it was time for an upgrade. Initially I had planned to buy the 2DS as it was cheaper than it's 3D counterpart plus I don't really like the 3D aspect, however I then came across this 3DS which was cheaper than the 2DS! It's the original smaller version of the 3DS (they have bought out another since) but it is still easy to see and comfortable to hold. I have even grown to like the 3D effects over time! It plays all the original DS games too which is a bonus. Oh and just in case you haven't found it yet, the stylus is at the back! It took me a while to find it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade to the 3DS (you can turn the 3D off if you don't like it) who isn't too worried about having the latest model! The pink colour is very pleasing on the eyes too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Family said "yeay!", 19 May 2014
Amazon Customer (St Just, Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
Bought for daughter and grandchildren when it was on Deal of the Day. They were very pleased, especially my daughter, who spends a lot of time sitting around while the children are on stage rehearsals.
The only problem is, she said, the cost of buying new cartridges for it is so high she's stuck on one and can't yet afford the one she really wants!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 4 May 2014
Stuart Bowker "Stuart" (Hambleton, England) - See all my reviews
Bought as an upgrade for DS2, does all the description says it should do, 3D is good, easy to find my way around.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White