If screen size isn't a problem then it's perfect. It's not too small, but some people much prefer the XL with the bigger screen. Moving to this from an XL though, I personally didn't have a problem. I pretty much purchase this because of the extremely good price (£99 when I bought it) and I prefer this over a 2DS so I thought why not.

Some points I would like...
Published 6 months ago by kallumsmart

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
I opened the 3DS a few minutes ago, and found out that the controll pad doesn't function properly nor does the home button, now I'm considering returning this back. Such a let down since the majority of the reviews were very positive. I couldn't find any bad reviews what so ever. I guess I was unlucky with this purchase.
Published 1 month ago by Abdulrhman

5.0 out of 5 stars If screen size isn't a problem then it's perfect. It's not too small, 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)

Some points I would like to mention

1. This product might be limited stock and could stock up more because Nintendo are bringing out the New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL next year and they are showing signs of discontinuing the original model (This product). Might explain why the price is so good as well.

2. Obviously as I just mentioned are new models coming out next year with more power, improved 3D and many other fantastic features. Also has a 0.5 inch bigger screen so if a 3DS is a bit small, but XL is too bit then the New 3DS might be just right, but the problem being is that it won't be available until early next year so if you can wait then maybe you might prefer to wait and go for the newer product.

I wanted to get an original anyway because I like collecting and this is still a fantastic product and I intend on getting their new models next year, but felt I should point that out should somebody buy this and then want their next best thing. Can't really say much about their new products because Nintendo hasn't said much either, but I'm sure if you have kids then it doesn't matter whether it is this product or their latest because they will still carry on supporting this model until the next-generation which is years away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 2 Jan. 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift for my daughter. Hadn't realised the screen wasn't vastly different in size to the Normal DS that she already had, but got a good deal for it on Black Friday and she is really happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars White 3DS, 27 Aug. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
I would highly reccommend this, the 3d is really good and picture quality is a big step up from the previous model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS, 25 Jan. 2014
I am very pleased with this item and would have no hesitation in recommending it. I previously used the Nintendo DS but the 3DS brings games to life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 19 Jan. 2014
Great price great product
My niece loves this especially the colour
Works great and really easy to set up/ use

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. I ordered this yesterday afternoon (15th) and received ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Excellent. I ordered this yesterday afternoon (15th) and received it the very next day at half past 8am! It came in a brown box well packaged and inside was a nice pink box with my ds inside, also impressed that it comes with a charger too! And all the leaflets and AR cards in their own little pouches. Couldn't be happier! Works perfectly too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 4 May 2014
Stuart Bowker "Stuart" (Hambleton, England) - See all my reviews
Bought as an upgrade for DS2, does all the description says it should do, 3D is good, easy to find my way around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, 3 Feb. 2014
Readyletsgo (Dublin Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
Got this for my god daughter as she kept playing with my one, she is super happy with it. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice device, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
It is the perfect size and it seems to be a perfectly good 3DS. Let's hope it stays that way!

5.0 out of 5 stars great kit, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
i bought this as a second unit to play multiplayer games with my son. easy to use and set up.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White