Published 11 months ago by Nicole

3.0 out of 5 stars a great console
a great console games machine though we are now on our third one ( the warranty works) reliability issues with it mar it getting a higher star rating
Published 4 months ago by colin

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loved it....but i would maybe consider the XL for the bigger screen, 4 Dec 2013
Arrived quickly. Great service. Great product. My son has a 3DS too and it's great they can connect and play the same game effectively sharing the one game. Need to set up with proper parental controls as this device can 'connect' with other 3DS strangers even as you walk down the street without you knowing if you don't. Also have monitored (and often turned down) the 3DS screen as not recommended too much for very young children. If i was buying again would maybe consider the XL for the bigger screen as i do find the screen quite small if i am using. Having said that the kids don't seem to mind so maybe thats just my age! Overall popular product and well deserved as long as well regulated and managed.

5.0 out of 5 stars If screen size isn't a problem then it's perfect. It's not too small, 5 Nov 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
If screen size isn't a problem then it's perfect. It's not too small, but some people much prefer the XL with the bigger screen. Moving to this from an XL though, I personally didn't have a problem. I pretty much purchase this because of the extremely good price (£99 when I bought it) and I prefer this over a 2DS so I thought why not.

Some points I would like to mention

1. This product might be limited stock and could stock up more because Nintendo are bringing out the New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL next year and they are showing signs of discontinuing the original model (This product). Might explain why the price is so good as well.

2. Obviously as I just mentioned are new models coming out next year with more power, improved 3D and many other fantastic features. Also has a 0.5 inch bigger screen so if a 3DS is a bit small, but XL is too bit then the New 3DS might be just right, but the problem being is that it won't be available until early next year so if you can wait then maybe you might prefer to wait and go for the newer product.

I wanted to get an original anyway because I like collecting and this is still a fantastic product and I intend on getting their new models next year, but felt I should point that out should somebody buy this and then want their next best thing. Can't really say much about their new products because Nintendo hasn't said much either, but I'm sure if you have kids then it doesn't matter whether it is this product or their latest because they will still carry on supporting this model until the next-generation which is years away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Innovative, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
Great little device. I love the 3D effect and that you have the option to decide whether to have the 3D screen on or not (it gave me a headache after a while since I need to wear glasses for concentrating on things) which made it an ideal function. I also really like how different games use the 3D screen in different ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars White 3DS, 27 Aug 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
I would highly reccommend this, the 3d is really good and picture quality is a big step up from the previous model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family said "yeay!", 19 May 2014
Amazon Customer (St Just, Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
Bought for daughter and grandchildren when it was on Deal of the Day. They were very pleased, especially my daughter, who spends a lot of time sitting around while the children are on stage rehearsals.
The only problem is, she said, the cost of buying new cartridges for it is so high she's stuck on one and can't yet afford the one she really wants!!

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 3 Feb 2014
My daughter bought this console with her own money, she had saved for quite some time for it, so it HAD to be in excellent condition. Believe me it exceeded our expectations and she is never off it now, thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 April 2014
We're very pleased with our Nintendo handheld console 3DS. The product fully met the description, packaging was excellent and it was delivered very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
My sons both absolutely love the 3ds, my six year old said it was "the best present ever"! Would highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 4 May 2014
Stuart Bowker "Stuart" (Hambleton, England) - See all my reviews
Bought as an upgrade for DS2, does all the description says it should do, 3D is good, easy to find my way around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, 3 Feb 2014
Readyletsgo (Dublin Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White (Console)
Got this for my god daughter as she kept playing with my one, she is super happy with it. Thanks

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White