5.0 out of 5 stars To Do With Hubby's Christmas Present
This was a part of my husband's Christmas Present which he loves and has fitted this and it works! Does what it says on the box as they say!

This item was packaged well and it arrived in plenty of time:)
Published 22 months ago by Mandy Kim Edwards

1.0 out of 5 stars No Skyq Link app for iPad Air
Published 2 months ago by Christopher Marsh

5.0 out of 5 stars To Do With Hubby's Christmas Present, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Celestron SkyQ Link Wi-Fi Adapter for Telescope (Electronics)

This item was packaged well and it arrived in plenty of time:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. So easy., 10 Feb 2014
Just plugged it into the telescope and it worked straight away no hassle sky q is just marvellous so much easier to align the scope. I normally have techie nightmares but, This is brilliant.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Skyq Link app for iPad Air, 7 Oct 2014
Since I bought a SkyQ Link WiFi Adaptor one year ago, I tried to download the app for Ipad Air but this item is not currently available at the US store. I live in UK. I am extremely disappointed and will not be using this device until some decent software is available for the iPad. Is this app is discontinued now. ? I know there are too many complaints from users for months - why?

5.0 out of 5 stars SkyQ Link Wi-Fi Adapter, the best purchase I have ever made., 28 Jan 2013
Rogen63 (Cumbria, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Before I got the adaptor, I fould aligning my Celestron 140L Telescope, difficult using the manual keypad. However when I bought the SkyQ Link Wi-Fi, everything changed. Aligning the telescope only took a few minutes. After that I would leave the telescope outside facing west and with my iPad was able instruct the telescope to a star or planet, in the warmth of my home with the telescope slewed to where I wanted it to go in the comfort and warnth of my own home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celestron SkyQ Link Wi-Fi Adapter for Telescope, 3 Nov 2013
Great piece of kit but pricey. Wonderful to see people really wowed when I am controlling my Celestron Nexstar 5SE from my iPhone using an app with suitable red-on-back text.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wifi sometimes!, 2 Feb 2014
Only had this a few days but already getting very frustrated with it. The direct connect wifi doesn't always appear in my iPhone / ipad stations list, I have to switch it on & off a few times before it appears / can connect. Not succeed yet in getting it to work with my home wifi network. The instructions are not very clear & even when I think I have completed the set up correctly the settings won't save so I have to enter them again! I expected much better from Celestron & the money it cost - very disappointed :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with Advanced VX mount, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this to use with my Celestron Advanced VX mount but it simply doesn't work. This is a known problem and has been ongoing for months with no sign of a solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Jan 2014
Clewis "clewis" (wales) - See all my reviews
it is ideal for my celestron telescope . it gives the time and position for the goto scope. i love it .

5.0 out of 5 stars We'll worth the money, 24 July 2014
Finally got it working with the app, but did cause me sleepless nights originally

Celestron SkyQ Link Wi-Fi Adapter for Telescope