on 11 June 2012
Excellent brain teaser, upto the usual wasgij standards. All is clear on completion. Not one of the easiest jigsaws to complete, but one of the hardest. Well worth the effort and satisfaction on completion.
on 9 January 2013
I love the wasjigs - but this was not my favourite. I think it was quite difficult compared to others that we have done - so if you like a challenge, give this a go. Very topical picture for the Olympics too!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 January 2016
I love the originality of Wasgij. It's so much fun to have a genuine challenge when completing a puzzle by using your imagination to figure out what the picture will be based on what's happening in the matching picture you're given.

I've completed a fair number of these types of puzzles now and think this has to be the most difficult yet - SO many pink pieces! I think I'll be seeing pink tiles in my nightmares!

I definitely recommend this puzzle, particularly to fans of Wasgij, perhaps not ideal as a starter puzzle for those new to Wasgij puzzles though as this one is especially hard and these are not your average puzzle.
on 13 November 2012
one of the best wasgij puzzles I have done, it took me nearly three weeks to do (not constantly obvioisly) there was an awful lot of brickwork but it was very funny
on 8 December 2012
This puzzle makes you think but in a good way and it took me a little longer then the average puzzle. Highly recommended
on 17 February 2013
We spent hours on this. At times exasperating but totally clever and a great time filler. Recommend for either one person with a lot of patience, two to share the enjoyment or the whole family to enjoy hours helping each other through the challenge.
on 13 January 2013
I must confess that I'd never seen or heard of Wasgij's before. I ordered three for my Mum for Christmas - they arrived very quickly and we've already managed to complete two of them. Don't let the fact that you haven't got a picture worry you ...
on 29 May 2014
As usual the quality is good and though difficult to complete I like a challenge
It's nice to PUZZLE out what happened next
I'm a WASGIJ fan
on 27 January 2013
We love wasgij in this household so any one of the puzzles is always a delight. We finishe them in about 2 days with everyone pitching in. well done.
on 1 January 2014
I love this because it isn't just a puzzle, you don't go completely by the picture it the same scene by a few minutes later, great for active minds