on 22 July 2013
Really good value, put one straight one in my 1911 and no leaks and tons of shots :). ordered brass eagle's and got swiss arms :) one happy bunny :)
on 10 May 2013
I use my airsoft pistols a lot and enjoy it very much these last much longer than my other ones that have run out and can get 4 or 5 mags wich hold 17 plastic bbs.
on 28 July 2012
Good product, good power, good price, arrived in good time, it was a good buy.
I used these for my co2 powered bb gun.
on 2 April 2014
I have been using original Walther canisters, but found these pretty cheap, so I thought i'd give them a go. The first canister was fine, but the second and third were a 1mm or 2 short, which meant the canister pin would not tighten enough to pierce the canister. I had to compromise and stick a few layers of insulation tape on the bottom of the canister to close up the gap, seemed to work fine, but find it annoying to have to compromise.
on 11 January 2014
These CO2 cannisters are far superior to the others I've used for my guns. As all you shooters will know, you don't normally get recoil with a CPC, especially a pistol. I use these in my Beretta and can feel the power and with wad cutters get a good clean hole punched in the targets. Can't ask for more- buy some!!!
on 5 August 2013
Product exactly as described, 20 12g CO2 bulbs. Came loose in a bubblewrap lined bag which is fine for me and had no issue with the bulbs from a performance basis yet.
on 3 June 2013
Umarex Branded as in pic not brass eagle as specified (not sure if that makes a difference), standard piece of kit not above average but cheaper than my local store.
on 6 September 2013
When buying these products i did so under the belief that these would be Umarex as displayed (which i know to be of high quality) but what was delivered was not Umarex. The product delivered was of inferior to the Umarex.
Very misleading showing Umarex IN BIG RED LETTERS AT THE TOP when the product sold is not Umarex, as the item delivered was in fact not the item ordered i can only give this product 1 star.
on 30 January 2014
Very disappointed. I ordered UMAREX as it states on the listing in very large letters. but what I received is an inferior product to what i know to be of a higher quality. I can not give a good review on this item as I received something completely different to the product advertised. very very unhappy customer.
on 29 December 2015
If anyone knows about getting more shots per buck then these are the guys for you the brass eagles are very powerful and very lasting for your guns or airsoft guns pop one in and u can get a good hour or more out of just two they're that good id give 8/10

See one answered question