Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 February 2012
Has a lot of inspired melodies and brilliant songcraft. The vocals are just as stunning as on their other albums.
Easily my favorite album of 2012 so far.
on 15 July 2012
I stumbled across this album by accident on Amazon - having listened to the samples I liked it enough to take a chance & download.
The vocals are beautiful and the overall sound has a very atmospheric feel to it which I like. However, I personally think the songs are not quite good enough. I have enjoyed listening & getting to know the album but already it has become to me slightly dreary. I wasn't expecting commercial pop type hooks in the tracks, that's not what this album is about, but I do feel that they lack enough strength in depth to keep me listening.
An OK Album that I don't regret buying but I certainly don't think it's brilliant like some other reviewers obviously do.
on 5 June 2012
Wow. Not like me give more than good reviews as this cd is excellent. One of the few releases which will grab you from the first and does not let you go till it's finished. Only problem is to find something to play after, unless like me you just keep playing this one. Brilliant!
on 23 October 2014
great stuff
on 14 March 2012
I bought this on impulse whilst I was on to download Grimes... best thing I've bought in a long time! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I'm often disappointed with Q's 5-star reviews.
on 23 July 2014