5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Jubilee Cup and Coaster
The cup and coaster arrived safely and was well packaged? I was impressed also with quality. This was a lovely gift for a family member and they absolutely loved it.
Published 5 months ago by Sue Bown

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, but still okay
Ordered this as a present for a friend abroad.
Published on 18 July 2012 by Alkatik

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, but still okay, 18 July 2012
This review is from: HM Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee (60th) Commemorative Mug & Coaster Set In Beautiful Gift Box - Memorabilia 2012 (Kitchen & Home)
Ordered this as a present for a friend abroad.
I think I expected a little too much, because I was quite disappointed. The mug comes only with one coaster (no idea, why I thought there will more more of them - but I guess that's my mistake), but the print on it it's not very clear. Expected better quality, but I guess for the price I shouldn't have. Speaking of price, for the 6, nearly 7 I bought it for, I could have saved some money, because I found it cheaper in a local shop (4). So I guess Amazon is NOT always the cheapest, as I'd mistakenly thought.
But at the end of the day, it's a present and it will have to do. Hope the other side will appreciate at least the gesture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Jubilee Cup and Coaster, 4 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars another present, 22 Sep 2013
The picture of the queen was not the best quality.This was also a present for my american daughter in law.She was very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Commemorative mug, 2 July 2013
Commemorative mug and coaster good. Both good enough to be kept in the packaging safely and displayed instead of used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Fantastic, 24 Nov 2012
Bought this for a friend who was delighted...which is more than I would have been if somebody had bought it for me!!

4.0 out of 5 stars jubilee china mug set, 1 Aug 2012
Item arrived in time for mums bday & she was thrilled. It was as described and well packaged for delivery. The photo of the queen was lovely and the quality was very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jubilee mugs + coasters, 16 Jun 2012
I purchased six mugs + coasters. When the box arrived, 5 were in good order and could be given as Jubilee gifts to children. However one was broken into 3-4 pieces and had to be returned. Having said that the actual mugs + coasters are good value for money and I shall be getting a new one to replace the broken one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great presents, 16 July 2014