Format: DVD|Change

on 29 July 2014
Very Funny guy, brilliantly captured. One of our top young comedians to keep an eye on in the future. Must see if you love stand up comedy
on 6 October 2013
Ordered for a friend to give as Christmas presents, therefore not yet opened but from reviews the receivers will be very happy with it
on 6 November 2014
Got this for my daughter and son as an extra present they love this comedian and so do I, I know they will be very pleased
on 9 April 2014
This is so funny, I have nearly worn it out, this is must for over 18 comedy fans, lots of swearing so not for under 18's
on 19 October 2015
Funny! Funny! Funny! This Guy makes me laugh like no other comedian. He's the champ on the comedy circuit in my eyes!
on 26 November 2012
I saw this when someone posted a youtube preview and so i immediately ordered it. Arrived in good time and I watched it on Friday night with my 17 year old son and I WET myself. In the 70 minutes, there were a couple of 5 minute sketches that were ok, BUT in general, 60 minutes out of 70 to laugh uncontrollably is worth every penny.
on 5 May 2014
bought for my brother-in-law, he likes it, so rate it for five stars, very well packed and arrived just in time
on 4 January 2013
Very funny and well observed. Paul takes aims at a number of ethnic communities in a funny and sometimes thought provoking way - enjoyable and occasionally a little uncomfortable
on 26 March 2016
Devoid of comic creativity, too much smutty 'bernard manning' type comedy.
Waaay outa date ....
on 23 December 2012
Paul Chowdhury is funny. His delivery is excellent and his crowd interaction second to none. Some fabulous sketches and the show was hugely enjoyable.
But his material is old now... Almost everything on this DVD is a repitition of the stuff he has been doing for years. I saw him on this tour and kept thinking you need some new material. If you have never seen his stuff before this is worth a buy. If you have...there is little new stuff which we all keep waiting for!
Also...his comedy is not aimed at kids, I get that. And I'm not fussed about swearing etc but he over uses the swearing sometimes making it cringe worthy. The encore at the end is awful as he just reels off expletive after expletive in punjabi. Hardly genius comedy. I watch a lot of comedy. I think Paul chowdhury has the potential to be huge but he needs new material... And to utilise the expletives when needed.