5.0 out of 5 stars The Funniest Night of My Life
I saw Dara live at the Edinburgh Playhouse in May 2012 and he was on top form! It surpasses all his previous stand up DVDs! His interaction with the audience, as always, was superb! By the end of the night my throat was sore from all the laughing. Dara is one of the best stand ups in the country and you must buy this DVD! The funniest 2 hours of my life.
Published on 16 Aug. 2012 by HeatherB

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
Published on 19 April 2013 by Chris, Nottingham

5.0 out of 5 stars The Funniest Night of My Life, 16 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dara at the Apollo - possibly the best night of my year!, 2 Nov. 2012
Ms. E. C. Freeman "Kat" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
Dara was absolutely amazing at the Apollo in London this year, had me in fits of giggles the whole way though! I think it has been his best tour! RAZORR! I just really hope the night I went is the one they choose for the DVD because it was amazing!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
Dara is a fantastically dry comedian who has spent the last few years enhancing his portfolio considerably. Dara has been around for years, but his profile is bigger than ever at the minute. This dvd is packed full of Daras great one liners, along with some of his great stories and tales however it is far from his better material. This dvd is worth watching but dont have too many high hopes..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant comedian and a fantastic DVD, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
Was lucky enough to see Dara on the Craic Dealer tour at The Lowry and he didn't disappoint. By the end of the night I ached from laughing so much and this DVD has all the best bits I remember and so much more. Brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal stocking filler, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
I found this an ideal stocking filler. My son aand his partner will really enjoy this as much as I did

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 1 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
I went to the show in London towards the end of the run. While I haven't always been a great fan on Dara on Mock the Week, he really comes into his own on stage. There were parts of the show, where I found it hard to breahte from laughing so much.

It would definitely be a great stocking filler for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the dads!, 8 Nov. 2012
A Customer of Amazon-UK - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
He is so deadpan with delivery and has a lovely soft accent, he is so down to earth and ordinary , what a very long set it was very good value for money, the jokes seem endless and unique material, and he is 100% at ease with himself.

This is someone who looks like he was born to be on stage telling jokes. With all the telly experience under his belt it just feels like he is your favourite uncle round to visit with everyone in the room looking forward to his wee stories.

People choked around with laughter and that is hard to do, he pleased all generations of the audience.

At the end of the day he leaves thoughts in your mind, I can never watch the weather on telly now without saying "something for the dads!"

He is observant and quirky and even the title of his new DVD Craic (pronounced "Crack") Dealer, as he quipped "this title has caused some headaches as airport people assumed I was a drug dealer !" (craic is an Irish origin word, defined as humourous conversing of course ).

I would recommend his material for all, but especially to men with kids, who are aged over 50 , that is not just his target audience but I feel the affinity is with all the dads in the world who will nod and laugh in agreement at his tales!

Enjoyable from start to end, flawless material delivery by a professional!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
Really funny man, though speaks so quickly you can watch time and again to pick up jokes missed first time around

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 6 Nov. 2012
Andy "Andrew" (Wishaw Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
I saw the show in Glasgow a few weeks back and loved it, the man is a genius and had the entire audience in stitches for the full 2 hours... not sure how much of the show I actually saw as I was doubled up with laughter for most of the time... if the DVD is half as good as the actual show, it'll be woderful! The easiest 5 stars I've given!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Craic will certainly make you laugh, 14 Feb. 2015
Sandra Forrester "Artist" (Glasgow Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD] (DVD)
Dara O'Briain is one of my favorite comedians. I love the way he involves the audience and the speed with which he is able to turn, their replies into funny repartey is impressive. It also means that each show is different. It is an adult show but it is suitable for, and will appeal to, wide range of ages. He is very versatile and not above putting himself down so it is easy to identify with the situations that he puts an amusing spin on I think I will still find this dvd funny years down the line. When you are looking for something to make you smile and feel better this dvd certainly fits the bill

Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD]