Format: DVD|Change

on 1 January 2014
we took our children to see him live at glasgow for a xmas gift. he was fantastic.only thingwaswhenits aconcert you get all the banter and sometimes you miss some ofthe one linners
on 9 August 2013
love this!! love kevin bridges amazing comedian!! never fails to make me giggle. I first of all purchased 'The Story So Far' and had to purchase this without fail cause i love him!!
on 10 February 2013
I love Kevin Bridges as a fellow Glaswegian his banter is great, especailly for such a young guy. I would say his first DVD was funnier, but this is still a good comedy DVD to buy.
on 8 April 2013
bit dissapointed in this dvd i thought i was going to be watching a full gig but it's more about Kevin getting to and from this gigs and only shows bit and pieces of his show
on 29 January 2013
The man is wonderful, funny and brilliant and wonderful, funny and brilliant.and wonderful, funny and brilliant wonderful, funny and brilliant wonderful, funny and brilliant.
on 23 January 2013
Kevin never disappoints - great comic genius. You either love or hate Kevin's brand of comedy. We have seen him several times live and this does his performances credit.
on 7 February 2013
VERY FUNNY DVD. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT.HAVE WATCHED IT SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL AS FUNNY AS THE FIRST TIME.

KIND REGARDS.
BIG BERT
on 1 March 2014
this was a late christmas present for my husband had to do a last minute order as couldnt get it in shop, he loves this dvd and i think it was well worth the money.
on 19 January 2013
I have all the DVDs that Kevin Bridges has done, I just think he is the funniest comedian there is, what more can I say, A definite buy for anyone who loves to laugh.
on 10 June 2013
Bought this for a friend's Christmas present. As she is very difficult to buy for, I was delighted when she said how much she had enjoyed Mr Bridges'sense of humour!