5.0 out of 5 stars Sculpey Keepsake Clay Pawprint Ornament Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money very dissapointed
Published 6 months ago by mulberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Sculpey Keepsake Clay Pawprint Ornament Kit, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sculpey Keepsake Clay Pawprint Ornament Kit (Electronics)
Brought this as we had a similar product for taking Pawprint of a dog we lost many years ago, so pleased to find this product. Very easy to use so long as you dog or cat will keep still for about 10 seconds. Managed to capture our rescue Border Collies paw print fortunately before her passing away in December 2012 only 8 years old. A lovely way to remember your pet. When baking, we cooked for said time, then a bit longer - best to keep checking when clay feels firm as all ovens differ. take care not to overlook. Item can be painted, but it looks good plain too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff!, 2 Nov 2013
T. fenlon (uk.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sculpey Keepsake Clay Pawprint Ornament Kit (Electronics)
nice keepsake,just a bit fiddly if your pet doesn't want it done.lol.
but easy enough to remould to have another go and maybe another!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Sculpey Keepsake Clay Pawprint Ornament Kit (Electronics)
Easy to use kit with clear instructions.
Exactly as described and completely met my expectations.
I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
Great kit!

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sculpey Keepsake Clay Pawprint Ornament Kit (Electronics)
Great product,love how it turned out,really easy to do, its a little small,but i have a Labrador and it just fit his paw,so if you have a bigger dog I'd recommend getting two boxes:) but overall its great :)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sculpey Keepsake Clay Pawprint Ornament Kit (Electronics)
Arrived pretty fast the box inside the packageing got a little squashed on it's journey. I loved the product itself really easy to use and no mess whatsoever. Took three attempts to get the perfect paw print. So easy and fun would definitely recommend to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money very dissapointed, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sculpey Keepsake Clay Pawprint Ornament Kit (Electronics)
I bought this item as my dog had been diagnosed with a terminal illness and I wanted a special keepsake of him . I lookeat at several different versions of this products and finnaly chose this one . When I tried to do the print the clay was difficult to work with and when I tried to take the print I found I had to press the paw into it quite firm to even make an imprint and then the clay became stuck to the paw and claws . as I tried to remove the clay the print became streatched and disfigured . I tried 4 attempts and baked the last one but I was very dissapointed with the result and it doesn't look very nice . Nothing like the perfect picture on the box .