on 6 June 2013
Totally regret buying this it's way too short and not really for 18 month+. Wish I had bought the bigger one
on 2 July 2013
I bought it for indoor purpose. Nice n easy to fit, easy to fold for storage. But the slide didnt work well with my daughter (18months) as she didnt find it very smooth. but that could be personal. Also return policy should be checked if you are taking chances as it not direct from Amazon. Owner agreed for return but i had to spend on postage, which made me think I would rather keep it with myself than to spend on postage.

Steps are very sturdy, all in all it could be part of collection if your child is fan of slides.
on 4 April 2015
Bought this little tikes slide for my 16 month old & she loves it!! The steps are nice and wide which is good for little feet. I bought it for outdoors but it hasn't actually got outdoors yet, as she loves it so much. Would definitely recommend!
on 4 May 2012
This slide is great for ages 2 years to 6 years old and was very easy to assemble. It's not too large and can be suited indoors or outdoors. It looks sturdy and durable and the colours are nice and bright with an attractive design for kids. The slide length is also reasonable (around 1.2 meteres).
on 17 April 2012
I am very happy I purchased this slide. It is great and my both girls love it. Looks very sturdy.
on 28 November 2015
Hi this slide was delivered on time. The slide is fantastic and my wee grand daughter will love it . The carrier banged on my living room window to get my attention. I got a fright it was so loud! I opened my door and he thrust the box towards me. He wandered off without saying a word. As he approached his van, I told him the box was burst along the top. He got into his van and drove off without saying a word. Not a good delivery service!!!!!!! Not happy with carrier !!!!!
review image review image
on 22 July 2015
I bought this as a birthday gift for my 2yo. Best gift to keep an active 2yo busy. Though one would have to keep an eye on her especially when climbing up the little stairs as there is a potential that the slide might get pulled backwards (thus the child falling over) as she climbs up.
Mine came with a small crack/chip beneath the slide but it doesn't look like it damaged the integrity and safety of the slide.
on 27 January 2016
Bought this as an indoor slide for my 18 month old child. It's fine - it slots together pretty easily and is a good enough size for some indoor play. Supervision is required, as it could be pulled over backwards by a keen toddler. Other note: This does not 'fold'. If you want to store it, you pull it apart and re-assemble it again when you need it. Which is not, by even the most generous definition, folding.
on 2 January 2016
Bought the slide for my 2years old daughter but was broken when arrived. So we ordered for a replacement and returned the faulty one which costed £12.98. But again when the replacement arrived today it was faulty again. The quality of the slide is good but im not sure if the packaging causes the damage. Its not worth it to return it again for £12.98. Very disappointed..my daughter was so excited for her slide..
review image review image review image review image review image
on 25 April 2013
i bought this for my great granddaughters 2nd birthday she loves it nice sturdy toy for in doors or garden would recommend this toy brings hours of plesure