5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous trike
Published on 2 Nov. 2012 by Laurie p

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller not helpful at all
Bought this for my one year old son. The piece of round plastic which allows small children to use the trike did not fit. I requested a new one and got a wheel instead! This was for my sons birthday on 4th May. It's 18th june today and the trike is at home unused. I sent an email on 30th May they have not sent me anything to date! Rubbish company buy somewhere else!
Published 23 months ago by antonella

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous trike, 2 Nov. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Bought this for my grandsons present, and built it up yesterday very strong and sturdy, really cant put into words how good this trike is, steering can be locked on handlebars so parnet does the steering also the pedals can be locked so they dont bump a smaller child whilst in motion, will adapt as the child grows and will be around for years after they have outgrown it. excellent fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC TOY :-D, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought this for my boys first birthday and he has ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT since day one he got it. He is always excited to go out on it, we go to the shops and out for walks on it and he never gets bored of it. The colour is a lovely navy blue, it's really hard wearing and stable. I can take him down steps in it safely and never worry about it tipping. My husband put it together and it took a bit of time but it wasn't massively difficult (I think it was just him insisting he could do it without the instructions ha ha). I have recommended this to all my friends and couldn't have bought a better present......LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
My grandson is coming up to 2 years old and sometimes doesn't want to go in his buggy so this is an ideal compromise. My daughter and son in law love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Grannie and Grandson from Wales, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
My one year old Grandson and myself are absolutely delighted with our new trike. He sits perfectly well holding onto the handlebars, and I am truly at ease when he is in it. The harness is a superb safety feature, and the multi position is a splendid idea. The trike is very sturdy and well made, and I was able to assemble it myself. We love to take out the trike in suitable weather. This is the best trike I came across and has excellent reviews.
Thoroughly recommend this product. From Grannie Annie

5.0 out of 5 stars tikes, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Anyone grandson loves it thinks he's so big when out on his bike would recomend it to everyone very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas pressy, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Am a bit old for this so have not ridden it but looks to be great quality at a brilliant price. Am sure my nephew will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made Trike, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
As a grandparent I had time to review the various versions on sale. This came out top with options in that it had a seat belt and steering controlled by adult, rubber wheels and slide away footrests. The rear wheels took a couple of goes to get right but the rest of the machine was straight forward to put together. The sun shade was not attached to the machine and I think grandson will have to wear a hat. He really likes the trike and he can see everything when he goes out instead of the constricted view from a push chair. I am very pleased with the Trike and have got some 'brownie points' with my daughter and son-in-law.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Highly Recommended Trike., 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
We brought this for my son when he was 1 and he absolutely loved being wheeled around in it. The trike was slightly difficult to put together but not too bad and the instructions were clear enough that it was never that confusing. The sun visor is a bit rubbish as as soon as you change direction the sun has moved and so you have to move the visor. Still it is good if you are parked in one spot and it is better to have the visor than not.

The pedals on the front can be unlocked so that they do spin while the trike is going but if they hit your child's feet they simply stop. This has obviously happened a few times and even when my son was only in socks it never bothered him.

The chair can be moved back as he gets older, including removing the side bars around the chair, and eventually can be turned into a trike he can ride himself and although we aren ot at that point yet I am sure my son will love it. I recommend this trike as it is a good price, well made and any children that have seen it have loved it, especially if they got a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
I bought this bike for my grandsons first birthday.Although i did'ent put it together, i left that for my son ! it has been great and he really looks forward to going out on it and has had real enjoyment on it.i recommend the little tikes bike the colour is nice and it feels sturdy and you have control at the start.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 13 Jan. 2014
Noreen Gallagher "MERCELLE" (NR,IRELAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Toy)
LOVE IT GOT IT FOR MY GRANDGHILD,CAME QUICK IN THE POST,WHICH WAS GREAT IN TIME FOR XMAS,I PUT IT TOGETHER MYSELF,WAS VERY EASY,WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS AND PICTURES

Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike