5.0 out of 5 stars Good walking companion
I'm sure there must be many people who have cassette tapes and no player on their modern hi-fi or ipod docks. This is great to have in your pocket to relive all that old music, or as I have discovered - listen to some books you promised to read as you enjoy a nice walk. In time I will use it to transfer my cassettes to PC. For the money, this is one of the best things...
Published 21 months ago by Steve Tullett

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoo Too tape converter
The actual cassette player is of fairly basic quality with a fair amount of wow on some music (piano etc) ,but the audacity software is quite impressive even though I'll probably never use all it's functions. I was quite pleased to find I can also export wav. files so that I can make " proper " cd's not just mp3 files as this wasn't clear in the description.
Published 19 months ago by Mr C R Dudley

‹ Previous | 16 7 814 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: HooToo® Portable USB Tape Cassette To PC/MP3 Converter Capture Adapter Digital Audio Music Player (Electronics)
I had no problems connecting this to my computer and although I chose to run it through my Ashampoo music software rather than the supplied Audacity software I have not experienced any problems so far. It works, is better quality than I expected and is therefore good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tape Cassette, 23 Dec. 2013
This was for my husband as a present as he has a number of tape cassettes and being unable to hear them this was the ideal present to be able to record them onto the computer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to hear their old tape cassettes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I what it for, 15 Dec. 2013
Glyn D. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
I selected the item to convert audio tapes to MP3 or play on my computer
the software that came with it, with some patiences lets you remove some back ground noise for a better sound

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, 15 Oct. 2013
Does exactly what it says on the box. It copies tapes to your PC as MP3 files. Yes of course the tapes sound a bit scratchy, but that's because they are tapes and we are used to CDs! It is no reflection of the product.
This is great value and I would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars transferring to mp3 player, 15 Oct. 2013
hi, i enjoy using the machine, its great, except that whenever i transfer the audio file from the tape to the audacity program on my laptop i can't seem to figure out how to transfer the converted file as mp3 to my portable mp3 player. can you help me with this problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Dec. 2013
I had an old cassette on which my Dad had recorded himself singing. Buying this enabled me to download it and put it on to CDs for all of the family and myself. Luckily I had kept a few old tapes and am downloading those next too. Great little gadget.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's nice to see that African tribes are getting into a ..., 22 July 2014
It did the job for which I'd bought it. It was a shock when the cassette tape I was curious about turned out to be a Des O'Connor LP. Still, that wasn't the HooToo's fault. It's nice to see that African tribes are getting into a bit of manufacturing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Scratch Marks and Scuffs, 20 Jan. 2015
This functions as it should, however this item arrived with two scratch marks on the front and some scuffs, and scuff marks on the back.
New items should not have scuffs marks or scratches on them, so for that I am knocking a star off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a perfect way to preserve some old music memories, 15 Sept. 2014
It works. I plugged it straight into my iMac and immediately it was ready for use. The software for editing is a bit cumbersome, but useable. Its a perfect way to preserve some old music memories. The pack arrived promptly, well packed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously do not waste your money on this product, 11 Oct. 2014
David Stroud - See all my reviews
Seriously do not waste your money on this product.The cable was loose & my computer wouldn't read it.It went where it deserved to go.....in the bin.It's the old adage.If something looks cheap then it inevitably is going to be.Avoid!!!

‹ Previous | 16 7 814 | Next ›