5.0 out of 5 stars Good walking companion
I'm sure there must be many people who have cassette tapes and no player on their modern hi-fi or ipod docks. This is great to have in your pocket to relive all that old music, or as I have discovered - listen to some books you promised to read as you enjoy a nice walk. In time I will use it to transfer my cassettes to PC. For the money, this is one of the best things...
Published 14 months ago by Steve Tullett

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoo Too tape converter
The actual cassette player is of fairly basic quality with a fair amount of wow on some music (piano etc) ,but the audacity software is quite impressive even though I'll probably never use all it's functions. I was quite pleased to find I can also export wav. files so that I can make " proper " cd's not just mp3 files as this wasn't clear in the description.
Published 12 months ago by Mr C R Dudley

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Its cheap, simple and works, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: HooToo® Portable USB Tape Cassette To PC/MP3 Converter Capture Adapter Digital Audio Music Player (Electronics)
This will not be the highest quality product you purchase in terms of finish or style. However it arrived on time, and it has worked very well providing high quality output to transfer my tapes to digital recordings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 11 Aug 2013
All I can say is Brilliant :))) thank you :))) I only used a little bit of the guide but it was straight forward for me and I also use Windows 7!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great edit and copy tape to cd, 21 Aug 2014
Very good tool for changing tape into CD
Good value for money played about with it on computer after a little while had it sussed put old stuff on iTunes windows media and the SD card for my car had to laugh though I spelt controversy wrong and it shows track title on dashboard

5.0 out of 5 stars It's nice to see that African tribes are getting into a ..., 22 July 2014
It did the job for which I'd bought it. It was a shock when the cassette tape I was curious about turned out to be a Des O'Connor LP. Still, that wasn't the HooToo's fault. It's nice to see that African tribes are getting into a bit of manufacturing.

5.0 out of 5 stars tape to mp3 conversion, 11 Aug 2014
this was a good device for converting tape to mp3, which was quite easy to use. The supplied software was also easy to use. The tape player could also be used to play tapes on a ordinary basis. Great little device.

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 15 Aug 2014
A very clever piece of kit. I have marked it down by one star because the instructions for use aren't very clear. But transferring all my audio tapes to digital format is so easy using this machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars cassette to pc/mp3 converter, 10 Aug 2014
Arrived before stated delivery time. Product looks well made. In places the instructions were a little difficult to follow, but once I got into it the product did the job without to many problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good.., 14 Aug 2014
Not very good ... thought all my eighties tapes would come alive but the "HooToo" killed the first cassette i tried to play so they'll have remain memories.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mind of its own!, 15 Nov 2013
I bought this to listen to talking books on my commute, as the library seems to have more cassettes than CDs, so I thought I would double my choice. The first book was fine. The second book seems to turn itself over during the night! When I pressed "play" having left it overnight I had no idea what was going on, so rewound a bit and still could not recall any of the book. I then went forward and the same thing. I then decided to turn the tape over and found it was in the right place - where I had left off the day before!I now find that in the morning before I set off I turn it on and check, each time I have had to turn the tape over to get to the right place. This morning it started off ok and I remembered where I had got to last night but then suddenly it jumped to 2 people who I did not know and I then had to turn the tape over to get back to the right place! Bizarre!
It also should not be left in the car during Winter. I guess I should have known this, but it starts off very low and the female reader turned into a male until it warmed up! Also the batteries do not last very long, it started to go very quiet and I could barely hear it, so I would like to be able to plug it into the car as I can with the ipod. I have not yet tried to transfer cassettes to my ipod as they are only borrowed from the library.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough for the price., 11 April 2013
Used it as a component for my mothers Hi-Fi, as she still has a collection of tapes. It works fine on line in, but it doesn't come with that cable.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›