Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 22 December 2006
I bought this album on a Complete whim, the only reason I even knew of booka shade's existance being because of a remix - M.A.N.D.Y vs Booka Shade,(I'm sure you have all heard it).

From the moment you press play you become subject to the most beutiful and clever electronic music out there, Booka Shade's real genius has to be the subtly of the drops which shows its prescence at the begining of the first song "Night Falls"

I would recommend this Album to anyone who wants to really appreciate their dance music.
on 23 June 2007
I love this album. It has to be listened to on a decent hi-fi or a good set of headphones. Night Falls, Darko, Mandarine Girl and Hallelujah USA are all high points.

The tune Darko is deceptively simple but builds in such a perfect way that it makes your head want to implode.

A must have album
on 8 February 2015
Good Album. Arrived quickly and in good condition. Really enjoy this album.
on 8 September 2015