5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Mac Mini (Late 2012).
It took me hours to find the right module for my Mac Mini (late 2012). Most of the modules available on Amazon are sold in pairs (2x4GB, 2x4GB). What I was looking is just one 8GB module to get me through a few tasks I need to get done now and later ( probably after Christmas), add another module.

I installed it on top of existing module so now I have 10GB of...
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid
Can't pass memory test, causing blue screen. wasting my time.
Published 5 months ago by YUANHONG W.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Mac Mini (Late 2012)., 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Crucial CT102464BF160B 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 Unbuffered NON-ECC 1.35V 1024Meg x 64 (Personal Computers)

I installed it on top of existing module so now I have 10GB of memory (1x2GB and 1x8GB) Apple recommends not to mix different modules but I can tell you my mac mini runs perfectly with them. I even ran every memory test I found and all came out OK.

With OS X Yosemite: I can tell you the memory came just like a blessing. Everything runs better and faster, It starts quicker, the apps launch faster, switching through different spaces is much more smooth and faster. Even encoding videos are 2x faster than before.

If your'e on a budget, get this module for your Mac Mini. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value upgrade for Lenovo Yoga, 21 July 2013
Bought to upgrade my Lenovo Yoga from 4G to 8G of RAM.
Has performed faultlessly since it was fitted - can't really ask any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're not sure which to use then Crucial have a great system. go to their website and run their ..., 29 Dec. 2014
Exciting though it is to coo over a little green bit of plastic, this really has made a huge difference to the performance of my laptop.

Most people know that there's two vital components for the speed of your PC. - processor and ram. You can't change the processor cheaply but you can improve the ram.

If you're not sure which to use then Crucial have a great system. go to their website and run their free scanner. They will tell you what ram you need and what is compatible. They also have an excellent free phone help line.

From there you can come back and buy on Amazon which is usually cheaper.

If your machine is feeling a little sluggish then you could a lot worse than boost the ram.

May not be one of the most exciting presents you get yourself but it'll certainly be one of the most useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to increase performance on a Lenovo IdeaPad (Flex 14/14D/15/15D), 27 July 2014
I bought this to replace the 4GB on my IdeaPad Flex 15 and the difference it has made is unbelievable. If you own an IdeaPad and it has the stock 4GB (with Windows 8/8.1) then add this 8GB SODIMM to make a huge difference. Multi-tasking works properly, non-metro apps run much much faster and even booting up and switching between different user accounts is faster

5.0 out of 5 stars Significant performance improvement after installing this in my Mac Mini, 1 Feb. 2015
My 2012 Mac Mini not fairly races along with OS X Yosemite now it has 10GB RAM whereas it was laggy and chugged a bit with the supplied 4GB. Some online reviews criticise the "slow" processor, but an Intel i5 is mid-range and more powerful that most processors and with the improved performance after replacing one of the supplied 2GB SODIMM with the 8GB one suggests that RAM is the problem rather than the processor, even if OS X Yosemite is supposed to manage memory better than previous incarnations of OS X.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great improvement, 7 May 2015
Leo L (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Added this stick to my existing 4GB for a combined 12GB of RAM and the improvement is very noticeable. The computer starts faster and applications load and get minimized and restored much faster than before. Overall very satisfied. In general, memory together with an SSD for your primary disk are the upgrades that you will notice the improvements in the most. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on Dell XPS 15 L502x, 4 Mar. 2015
It's RAM and it's at a good price. If you feel like your PC is struggling to cope with multiple programs at once, this should help. This will not increase the general speed of your PC. I used it on a dell XPS15 L502x and works combined with a 4gb factory installed chip to give me 12gb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs Smoothly, 17 Feb. 2014
I upgraded from a 4gb to this 8gb RAM and the difference is amazing, it allows me to run games a lot smoother and enables me to play larger RAM games.
- Great value for money
- Amazing difference
- Would Recommend to a friend

What more would you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you open Spotify or Chrome on 4GB it's like running in treacle, 5 Mar. 2015
N. Rutherford - See all my reviews
Going from 4GB to 8GB makes all the difference to an Intel NUC running windows 8.1. Once you open Spotify or Chrome on 4GB it's like running in treacle, and if you want to do more besides that good luck! With this 8GB module it's much more usable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used in a Dell 2710 All-in-one, 4 April 2013
Bought a Dell 2710 all in one. It had 8 gig of RAM as default and wanted to increase this. These modules plugged straight in and have worked fine ever since. Not noticed any impact on speed of the PC but it has meant that when I run VM's I can allocate more memory so they run great.

No issues so I can recommend as being a great alternative to Dell's own memory - and they were cheaper than from Crucial's site too!