on 6 January 2016
Very good robot. He does everything it says on the box. I was doubtful re this purchase based on other reviews but cannot understand what they mean. Our 7 year old grandson is delighted with him & despite long plays with him the first set of batteries are still going. He has a 'stand by' mode & we have made sure he is switched off after play so think this is why they have lasted. He does walk on carpet (better on hard floor) just not high pile which I wouldn't expect. Yes he's loud but not irritatingly so - and his speech is clear & cheerful. Recommend any time.
on 5 March 2012
My son received this for his 3rd Birthday. It is good fun, son loves running past while I shoot him with the discs.
After just 2 days the discs have started getting jammed too often, and the walking or gliding doesn't work on my very flat, hard carpet.
He is a nice toy, lovely looking but best if you have wooden/laminate flooring and not wanting to use the disc function to often.
on 6 June 2012
Product received did not look like what is advertised, and did not do as indicated. The legs did not walk, and was a very cheap looking imitation of the item advertised.
on 23 October 2012
Hi very pleased with this robot, it does exactly what it says on the box.
The two children aged 3 and 5 years loved it but the baby aged about 15 months
wasn't so keen. Would recomend for children age 3 and upwards.
on 3 September 2013
I bought this for my nephew he loved it its noisy but that added to his enjoyment he loved the spitting frisbee the best
on 31 March 2016
I have to say that this is the most perfect toy that you could buy your 4 or 5 year old grandson. I can't believe that there is so much on this toy to excite. Everything lights up. There are dinosaurs lit up in the chest that rotate. It spits out foam polos on command. It dances, it moon walks, it's head turns to right and left, it turns from right to left, walks forwards and backwards and all is controlled by the remote. I loved it so much that when my grandson opened it an used it, I was bowled over. My son in law even bought me one of my own as a late Christmas present. I regularly take it out and play with it. I'm 54!!!!!!! I know that it sounds a bit sad, but it really is wonderful.
on 27 January 2015
Found the batteries did not last very long,in the robot it self,Did only 1 lot of tricks then stopped working.I bought it for my Grandson for Christmas and He has played with it once.And He had Durecell batteries brand new,new in it.
on 19 April 2014
Great toy for all ages, bought one for my partner two years ago, now a second so the grandchildren can compete. Great value and hours of fun.
on 1 July 2014
this was great think me and my husband played with it more than our child, but does wipe out batteries very fast and takes loads
on 30 July 2014
A great success for my 4yr old grandson, not so much for his parents as it is very noisy!