on 9 December 2012
I've been looking for an app so that I can use my camera on my fire occasionally, this is great not only will it take pics but you can edit and share them too. I was originally looking at a different app but having read the reviews I wasn't keen, however this does all the other app does and more, best of all its free :)
0Comment|142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2012
This is a really powerful app. Plenty of useful tweaks available to keep me happy, its well put together, and free. brilliant!
0Comment|139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2012
i love this app. effects are good quality, especially like the lomo effect. and most crucially, it lets you access the fire hd camera!
0Comment|122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2012
(Using kindle fire HD). This has so many options for editing your pictures, and comes with a camera option to take photos then and there, which is ideal for the kindle fire. Just love this for a free app, definitely worth a download!
on 2 February 2013
I like the fact that I can adjust my photos. Its a good little app to edit photos . It has a good range of things that you can do to your photos. Its free which makes it even better
on 19 January 2013
Very easy to use photo editor. I was quite surprised to find such a lot of useful tools
on an App that's "free". It even has red eye removal.Definitely worth a look.
on 5 February 2013
I was quite impressed with this as a free app. Facilities offered are well up to the standard of other editing programmes on the market.
on 3 January 2013
Really good app that allows the front facing camera on the kindle fire hd to be used to take photos. The good news doesn't end there though as it also then allows you to edit the photos too, apply effects changing four levels etc. Also...it's free :)
on 7 January 2013
I have not had an opportunity to use it yet,but I did look at what it had to offer & it means I will be able to take a photo of a kind, but I have not found out whether I will have to take them blind w/o a viewer or whether there is a way around it.
on 23 December 2012
Amazing free app. You just need to download and open to start using the camera in your Kindle Fire HD. You dont need to buy another app for the camera and with this one you can take pictures and edit them! There are lots of effects and everything is quite straight forward to use. Totally worth having, you will not regret!