Price:£1.87+ Free shipping

on 5 December 2013
What can I say... It's a chrome light pull cord and it works! Feels smooth and quite heavy. Nice. Happy customer.
on 24 April 2014
I recieved the order before estimated delivery date which was a bonus. These are very high quality products with a good weight to them. Highly recommend these. Cant wait to install them once my bathroom is complete :)
on 31 July 2013
Having just finished making Blinds for my lounge I needed pulls for them and saw these on Amazon,they arrived the next day and were exactly what I wanted at a fraction of the price of some I had seen in my local shops and of far better quality.Would deffinetly recommend this seller.
on 7 July 2014
Very good value for money, much better than expected looks good.
on 16 May 2013
I bought this for my main light pull cord in the bathroom to replace my dull white one but it is TINY, should've known by the price but it will do for the shower pull instead.
on 8 July 2014
These are a substantial weight. more suitable as shower pulls or fan pulls really due to their rather small size. Speedily dispatched and certainly worth the money.
on 10 October 2015
These did not arrive by latest est. delivery date so held the project up slightly. As order was only coming from within UK rather disappointing. Pulls are much smaller than I had thought but may still be as per product description. Otherwise they look OK as a stop gap until I get larger ones.
on 6 August 2015
Exactly as described and looks good.

The only advice I would give is that you should make sure you read the measurements correctly (which I didn't, even though the Seller has listed them clearly), as it's quite a bit smaller than your 'standard' cord pulls.
on 2 July 2014
Quick services. really nice desing,looks lovely in my bedroom.
on 21 April 2016
I bought this because all the negative feedback claimed that this was tiny. It's not, it's exactly the size specified, i.e. 4cm. Slightly bigger than I wanted but I can't complain as it fits the product description. Great quality, great price. What's not to like.