4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
I bought this for my daughters first birthday & I let her have a little play with it before wrappingup.
Seems to like it so all good.
Published 9 months ago by Jileybee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Toy
Published 3 months ago by PRETTY

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Toy, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Lights and Sounds Fun Pad (Blue, 3 Months and Above) (Baby Product)
I bought this toy for my 5 months old. The flashing lights and variety of music, sounds and lights are great however, it states 40+ melodies and soundson the pack, but to my surprise I keep hearing the same melodies don't think they are up to 10 played, also the melodies don't play for long I found this very frusting hence the 3 star rating. All in all my Lo loves the flashing lights and melodies its a good educational toy at a reasonably price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 2 July 2013
Seems to like it so all good.

4.0 out of 5 stars light and sound fun pad, 10 Dec 2012
bought this for my 9mnth old grandson, its a nice size and very easy to use,he will have no problem playing with this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but looks cheap, 22 Nov 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for my nephew who will be 3 months old. But the keypad is made out of fabric which is coming away so the present looks cheap so I won't be able to give is as a present. My 6 month old loves this though. The flashing lights and variety of music and sounds is great.

ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)