5.0 out of 5 stars love these!
these have lasted me ages, just a shame I thought they were light but I ended up having to die my hair to make them match
Published 13 months ago by natalie cooper

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting quality.
Published on 17 Oct. 2012 by Sarah Elizabeth Mary

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting quality., 17 Oct. 2012
I bought two sets of the "Forever Young White Blonde #60 Clip In Human Hair Extension Half Head Set - 16" Long" as a gift for my younger sister who had bleach blonde, almost white hair trusting the product description. I received them and I could give them as a gift. They're awful. They aren't the colour described, its more of a yellow and nowhere near to blonde. They are the quality pictured. They are thin, flimsy and extremely fragile. They're not fit for the purpose I bought them for.

So I've attempted to return them. And the seller won't allow me too. Regardless of them breaching the Sales of Goods Act which clearly state if a product is of unsatisfactory quality, are not fit for the purpose I purchased them for and do not match the product description as part of the original packaging is missing. The seller had the nerve to tell me I was lying in regards to the quality of the item. I am disgusted. I would not recommend, I recommend avoiding this seller and their items. Appalling product and customer service. I would rate a zero but unfortunately I can't.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality and it isn't human hair., 19 Oct. 2013
Bought this product 3 to 4 times, purely based on the cheap price. The hair looks very fake, thin and cheap when the item is first used and only starts to look real and thick once washed and dried. Each time I have bought the item have the clips broken after the second time of applying the extensions, which means they fall out easily and hurt to apply. I found that even though in the description it claims you can straighten and curl the hair, that they damage after the first time of using heat on them - even if it's a very low heat. The hair also starts to get tangled, damaged and starts to knot together becoming unmanageable after around 5 times of using the extensions. The extensions are clearly aesthetic hair; they look, smell and act plastic and break and damage so easily. The only good points about these extensions are that the colour is very accurate, the price is extremely low, the length is good and they look and feel good for the first few applications.

I'd recommend this to somebody who wanted to just use them one or two times however, if you're looking for something permanent that can be used over and over again and still look and feel great after multiple applications, DO NOT CHOOSE THESE! Spend a little extra for some good quality extensions!

All in all, this item is falsely advertised - they're NOT human hair and they CANNOT be straightened and curled. They're an awful item and I shan't be buying these again, nor will I use the the seller for any other items, if they can't advertise and sell their products truthfully.

3.0 out of 5 stars not exactly what i expected, 11 Dec. 2013
i ordered white hair extentions and when they arrived they where a dark blonde colour but if you want dark blonde hair extentions i would recommend these as they are good quality for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY!!!, 4 May 2014
There not white blonde as stated, there yellow so not even close.. very thin & cheap looking... it's more like hair you would use on a barbie doll.

3.0 out of 5 stars better then i thought, 23 Feb. 2014
got these soo fast! when i got them they wasn't the color they said they will be white blonde they where more darker blonde and looked to thin for my hair but after i dyed them and dried them they looked so much better!!!! they are soo good would recommend them to you might get another set. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love these!, 19 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 17 Feb. 2014
idk what the fuss was about, these are perfect. i'd recommend buying 2 sets though as it is half a head :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 1 Feb. 2014
Got the extensions within the delivery date so cannot fault that but the extensions where nothing like the image shown they are wispy and straggly they where not in on row but in sections which is highly annoying they had some black hairs within the blonde they are just not good at all!! Will not be wearing them as they are to thin

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 16 July 2013
Great item, I dyed it like 3 times and it never really got in bad condition. If you want hair extensions and want them quick and cheep. Then i would recommend these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value & good product, 1 July 2013
Louise (Belfast, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Quality: I have been able to wash/dry/straighten them and so far they have maintained their quality. There is definitely a half-head's worth on these extensions.

Length: I wanted these extensions to add a little volume to my shoulder length hair, so I needed to cut a few inches off them. I'd recommend this as they appear quite straggly (but look great after a trim!). So go for a slightly longer length as you will need to trim.

Colour: I have platinum blonde hair, but these extensions are truly more of a golden blonde. They did not match my hair colour BUT it's amazing what 'a touch of silver' (twice weekly) shampoo can do. Use this shampoo on the extensions (5 minutes) and they'll wash up much brighter. They match my hair brilliantly.

- Would definitely buy again - great value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›