5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Just what I was looking for. Great value for money. It is not thin or flimsy, very sturdy and comfy
Published on 26 July 2012 by Rousel

3.0 out of 5 stars Say it is pink but its more light purple
Lovley changing mat dissapointed about the colour it is not pink as described it is more purple apart from that its great i love it
Published 22 months ago by Tiffany

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter lovely this!, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Silvercloud Country Kisses Changing Mat for Newborn (Pink) (Baby Product)
This is a good quality and my daughter likes the design! This is more than expected!
I can recomment this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's changing mat, 12 Jun. 2013
Very good product especially for the price, would recommend it. We have now used it for 9 months and can find no fault with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Feb. 2013
Bought this as a replacement for my old one. Lovely. Big and very squishy and comfy for my baby girl

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 29 Mar. 2012
nice changing mat, not sure what else to say, full fills its purpose and looks as described, nice bright colours, i don't like the 'babypink' so this is just fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 1 May 2014
My soon feels very comfortable and appear to be happy every time he is being changed on it. Easy to clean and looks good!

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking pad, 13 April 2014
We haven't used this yet as the baby is due in July but the pad looks great and seems like it will do what it's supposed to

4.0 out of 5 stars Padded and good size, 25 Mar. 2014
This changing mat is a good size and very padded at the sides, so I am pleased with it. Pleasing to the eye too.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10stars if i could. So pleased with this....still 7month olds favourite place!, 27 Dec. 2013
Since day one he's loved kicking about on this. It's on his changing table and no matter what, he could be tired, crying etc but as soon as he's lying on this, he becomes excited and kicks away!! I bought the green blue combo as I didn't know what I was having (I'm not very baby pink/blue obsessed anyway) and I love it. Sometimes regret not buying another to keep downstairs for him to kick about on. Otherwise I just stand next to his changer and watch him go. Especially now we have feet being shoved into mouth. It's a great size and lovely quality. As a first time mum finding my feet, its created many a calming moment amongst stormy episodes. Thank you for this!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Nov. 2013
Where I live, most changing mats - if not all - are made out of foam and fabric and I didn't want that since babies tend to pee and poo on everything, so I decided to take a risk and buy this one. It's a nice, large mat (much larger that the standards here) and my 6 month old son can still fit on it with plenty of room to spare - and he's longer than average.

It's easy to clean, which is important, it's nice looking and would fit for both genders, and it's a really nice quality.

It is, however, a little thin and cold for the baby to just be put on it so I recommend putting something over it first.

One of my better buys (:

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›