5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for boats, essential in your car glove compartment
Published 22 months ago by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
HAVEN'T HAD TO USE IT YET HOPE iI DON'T BUT ITS CLEAN WATER
Published 4 months ago by Mrs noname

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for boats, essential in your car glove compartment, 5 Feb 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Seven Oceans Long-Life Emergency Drinking Water 500ml For Liferafts, Lifeboats Survival (Misc.)
Having already endured being trapped on a motorway for hours without a drink, I learnt a valuable lesson when dehydration made me very ill. Water is essential for life and comfort when you get stuck on the road when out there in our suddenly crazy weather, where it can be nice when you set out but you can be stuck in a snowdrift within hours and before you get back home. Welcome to the British weather!

I like this product a lot. It makes me feel safe and secure by having this in my glove compartment. My motto is always be prepared. It has a 5 year shelf life, is a fantastic price for peace of mind and security of life giving water and in an emergency you might find it is your best purchase. I buy other rations from this company 'Seven Oceans' and having the water also is just great. Can also pop a sachet in my backpack or in my bag even. You never know when you many need an emergency drink with what is happening with our weather lately.

Long shelf life. Value for money.

RECOMMENDED for preppers, backpackers, hikers, climbers, drivers, mums, everyobdy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for boats!, 28 Nov 2012
I actually brought these after having brought the whole survival kit Family Emergency Food Rations and Water Survival kit 1000g + 500mlI got the water to go in the car for my dog, as thought it was a great way to have water to hand if needed, and being in a packet take up much less space than having a bottle. I just store it in a cubby I have in the side of the boot. Maybe not what it is intended for but another practical use for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 Mar 2014
I bought this alongside the family pack as an extra water, as in an emergency water is more important than food. The quality of the pack is good and I am at peace of mind of the shelf life. A must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 May 2013
I have bought a few of these now as part of my prepping supplies, I keep a few of these in my car in case of emergency, they have a great shelf life. Will be buying more to stock up for emergencies. Would be a good idea if they could make a bigger ones for storing as it could get costly buying lots of small ones, or possibly offers for buying multiple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jan 2014
Very good to keep in the car in case of emergency. I would not want to be stuck in the car with out a drink so at lead tee knew we have these as a back up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long time water, 7 April 2013
packed up nicely and ready for action, for when a problem may come, we had earthquakes already in the Uk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
perfect-very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Emergency drinking water you must have., 28 Sep 2014
I purchased this for my daughter who is going exploring the world.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 July 2014
HAVEN'T HAD TO USE IT YET HOPE iI DON'T BUT ITS CLEAN WATER

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for emergency purposes (hence 4 stars), so not ..., 4 Dec 2014
Bought for emergency purposes (hence 4 stars), so not opened, but for the price, and the convenience of having water in small, separate containers for any or all uses, it's a very handy addition to one's kit.