5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T HESITATE
Better value than many karaoke discs - lots of songs for the money. My wife and I have spent many hours having fun. The content may not be the "originals" and I think they are still high enough quality for most people to be happy with. WE CERTAINLY ARE :) and have purchased many more CD+G discs from 100 HITS.
Published on 14 Jun 2011 by Graham in Denmark

2.0 out of 5 stars good songs
bought for a bithday present for kids who love to sing, was totally disappointed when their was no vocals to their favourite songs, if their was vocals they could sing along to songs they dont know.
Published on 24 Aug 2011 by shazzy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 19 Jan 2012
I bought several of these for my karaoke Machine and they were great value for money . There were some great songs, the music quality was good and lyrics we're easy to read the only downside to these cd+gs was that if you are buying them with other box sets of the same brand, which I did there are a lot of the same songs on them and i found that i ended up with 3 or 4 of the same songs but other than that a great buy

2.0 out of 5 stars good songs, 24 Aug 2011
shazzy (ayr, scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T HESITATE, 14 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Karaoke at a bargain price, 1 Jan 2011
My family and I are huge karaoke fans and I have previously purchased cd+g discs for 12-15 for approx 20 songs! So when I first saw this series of discs I thought "Bargain but must be too good to be true" but I ordered 6 different titles and was over the moon with them all.
For those not in the know cd+g discs have the music (backing music no main vocals) and also the graphics that put the words on the screen of karaoke machines.
100 great songs with the graphics for a bargain price make these discs an absolute must for karaoke fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Pressie, 27 Jan 2014
Bought this for my Granddaughter for Xmas was a bit concerned as to the quality as it was a lot cheaper than others I've seen but shouldn't have worried it is perfect. Would definitely recommend this to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars unfortunately the track listing is very very confusing........., 4 July 2013
there appears to be some confusion, as to what you actually get on the playlist, as 200 songs are listed, it would be great if amazon could come up with the 2nd playlist, it would surely be a best seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this one, 4 Jan 2013
Mr. K. Simpson "Smiley" (London) - See all my reviews
Great party songs to sing-a-long to at any karaoke party. I recommend it, and a must have for anyones cd collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 13 Oct 2012
This one is well worth every penny. Tunes are quite close to original and well easy to follow on screen words.
A very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good selection, fine sound / music quality., 12 Dec 2011
Crayon (London, England) - See all my reviews
As with all the 100 Hits selection sets I have, this is pretty good quality music-wise (not the original instrumental tracks, but still pretty good and in some cases you wouldn't notice it was any different) with a nice selection of songs - there are a few tracks which are on the other selections but that's to be expected. One strange thing though is that the American Boy track is missing the rap lyrics, which is a bit of a nuisance. It just comes up saying "MALE RAP" for the whole bit. I think there might be one other track where this is the case but can't say for certain, other than that you get exactly what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 hits R&B, 10 Dec 2011
excellent product, cheap, excellent value. speedy delivery in time for xmas. my 11 year old will be impressed, happy kids happy parents! 100 Hits Presents: R&B Karaoke