on 19 January 2014
I'm planning to use these to organise my make up and am really impressed with the way the cubes looked...may even have to buy a few more
on 16 October 2013
Exactly what was wanted!

Perfect for what was needed for the wedding tables…couldn't be more happier!

I would recommend this to anyone wanting to do their own table arrangements
on 20 January 2014
Cube arrived on time. Quality its fair. It has some irregularities on surface making it look like it was, cheap. I use to put coffe capsules and keep it out of view.
on 3 January 2016
Smaller than expected but worked well for Xmas decorations as I wanted it to. Now need to find other decorations for rest of year
on 4 May 2016
A nice box and just what I wanted. However, a word of caution, the top edges are quite sharp and I ran a hot air gun along the top to soften them just enough so as to smooth the edges with a metal bar.
on 11 January 2016
Product arrived quickly however when I took it out the box the cube is full of scuff marks that won't come off, disappointed
on 3 December 2014
Great product of good quality. Used them to hold my makeup brushes. Fast delivery. Would recommend.
on 6 December 2013
I bought two of these one for Eyeliners and one for Mascaras, I've got room left in both to fit some more (and an eyelash curler in the Mascara one), the container looks nice and clean for a make up collection and is sturdy.
on 24 September 2014
Great for brushes etc, but looks too cheap
on 24 August 2014