5.0 out of 5 stars Mens slippers
Lovely slippers. Bought for my partner and he he describes them as 'dangerously' comfortable, as he forgets he is wearing them and often forgets to change his shoes before going out! Great purchase and very reasonable price.
Published on 4 Jun. 2012 by sonia132

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel conned
Way way to small. I'd say several sizes. Very disappointed. I feel ripped off actually as I'd have to cover postage and risk poor sizing again and they didn't cost enough to warrant doing so.
Published 11 months ago by reemmyass

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens slippers, 4 Jun. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Moccasin Slippers, 7 Aug. 2012
A. Tullo (UK) - See all my reviews
These are a reasonable price, look good, and were delivered well within the specified time. I have found them very comfortable to wear around the house. The only, minor, negative point is that the lacing (which is purely decorative) needs a double knot to stop it coming undone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb moccasins, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Mens Light Brown Suede Moccasin Slippers with Wool Lining and Hard Sole. Sizes 7 to 15 (Apparel)
These moccasins are amazing they came well before Christmas day for my son to open. What is fantastic, is that I was able to get a size 14 slipper that was affordable yet fantastic quality. I was so relievied to see them on line. He said they are so warm and soft and he liked the base because he said his feet didn't slip about on the carpet. I can't thank you enough for supplying a great quality product that was affordable, will definately buy from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel conned, 16 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Size and Delivery Cost, 2 Nov. 2013
After reading other reviews I decided to play on the safe side and order 2 sizes larger to avoid the hassle of having to send back a pair that were too small. How I saw it was that if they were too big then I could always wear a pair of thick woolly socks. So I ordered a size 14 when I normally order a size 12, the result was the slippers only just fit and are a bit tight but I am hoping they loosen up with a bit of wear. So I would recommend buying at least 1 size bigger, probably 2 but I now wish that I had ordered a size 15 ( 3 sizes bigger ). With regards to ordering I bought them direct from Snug Rugs and also got free delivery so it worked out cheaper than buying through Amazon who add on a delivery charge. I ordered mine very late on a Wednesday evening and the slippers were delivered the following Saturday morning so no need to pay extra for express delivery unless you need them asap. The slippers are also pretty comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars GENERALLY GOOD PRODUCT, 26 May 2014
Slippers delivered very promptly and of good quality. My only reservation could be that the sizing could be SLIGHTLY more generous, although my thoughts may be coloured by the fact that I do have quite broad feet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality slippers, 26 Aug. 2014
Hedley "HMW" (Eastleigh, Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Veery pleased with the slippers. They fit well and should last for a long time.
I particularly like the lighter coloured soles because they won't mark light coloured flooring and carpets like some, with dark soles, I have had in the past.
They fit snuggly and will be nice and warm when winter comes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tacky, 28 Sept. 2013
Quick delivery, however, size was too big and the quality of the slippers were very cheap! The communicator in our opinion was rude and made an unnecessary comment when we wanted to send the product back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe the sizing, 28 Sept. 2013
I was really looking forward to these and have noticed in one or two reviews that the sizing was on the small side I purchased a size larger than I normally would (I am size 14 and so I went for the 15) but still I could hardly get them on without socks. Can't believe that they were a true 15. Aren't there rules about the length of a shoe and a quoted size?

3.0 out of 5 stars Steve, 1 Dec. 2013
The slippers are very warm & comfy but bewarnd brown looks more like pink so I can't wear them with visitors!!