5.0 out of 5 stars Clear plastic vase-just what I needed
Published on 30 Nov. 2012 by laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic
Pay close attention that this is a 'plasic' vase.
It is extremely light and can get scratched very easily.
I think the shape adds a bit to its appeal, otherwise it would look cheap amongst my other accessories.
Using it for long-stemmed fresh flowers makes it work well though.
Published on 15 Oct. 2012 by Adria

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear plastic vase-just what I needed, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Clear Acrylic Cube Vase Hard Wearing Lightweight Durable Plastic 25cm High
This is just what I needed, a vase that was clear, looked like glass, but that would be safe now I've got an adventurous toddler climbing all over the place. Despite descriptions several other clear plastic vases I bought were in fact cloudy, scratched rubblish, whereas this one was as described and so far no-one has even noticed the vase is not glass, so it's perfect, and a good size for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is okay, 5 Mar. 2013
Its what you pay for. It is cheap but looks okay once you have flowers in it. But think Id get glass next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Regarding your cube vases, 10 Jan. 2014
I thought I ordered glass ones as I liked them to be made of glass. In fact they have baby lemon treees in them and they looking happy in them things, so yeh, I am a happy bunny now. Well, recently I went to TK Maxx and I found bigger than those for 8 quid each so I might replace them with real quality. I dont like recycling plastics and trying to buy less of that stuff, so, but anyway thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my use case, 19 April 2014
I bought this to store loose change in. It's perfect for that and seems very robust.

Probably not the most attractive item for putting flowers in - but I don't really care.

5.0 out of 5 stars also has the safety aspect at least if knocked over NO GLASS brilliant.., 14 Sept. 2014
looks in window have put multicolored crystals in with wood design coloured flowers...also has the safety aspect at least if knocked over NO GLASS brilliant...

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Vases, 17 Mar. 2013
Very pleased with this vase.
Packaged perfectly.
Arrived in perfect condition.
Exactly what I wanted, an unbreakable vase for a care home.

4.0 out of 5 stars plastic vase, 18 May 2013
I was looking everywhere for a vase to put on a grave which was tall enough to keep the rabbits off, yet unbreakable and inconspicuous. This was ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acrylic vase, 12 Feb. 2013
I needed to find vases that would be appropriate in a prison setting. this was a perfect solution and an excellent size - versatile.
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flower vase, 26 April 2014
I needed a square vase but did not want to pay a lot of money. When it us filled with water and flowers it looks like an expensive glass vase !

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic, 15 Oct. 2012
Pay close attention that this is a 'plasic' vase.
It is extremely light and can get scratched very easily.
Using it for long-stemmed fresh flowers makes it work well though.