5.0 out of 5 stars Clear plastic vase-just what I needed
Published 20 months ago by laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic
Pay close attention that this is a 'plasic' vase.
It is extremely light and can get scratched very easily.
I think the shape adds a bit to its appeal, otherwise it would look cheap amongst my other accessories.
Using it for long-stemmed fresh flowers makes it work well though.
Published 21 months ago by Adria

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear plastic vase-just what I needed, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Clear Acrylic Cube Vase Hard Wearing Lightweight Durable Plastic 25cm High
This is just what I needed, a vase that was clear, looked like glass, but that would be safe now I've got an adventurous toddler climbing all over the place. Despite descriptions several other clear plastic vases I bought were in fact cloudy, scratched rubblish, whereas this one was as described and so far no-one has even noticed the vase is not glass, so it's perfect, and a good size for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is okay, 5 Mar 2013
Its what you pay for. It is cheap but looks okay once you have flowers in it. But think Id get glass next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Flower vase, 26 April 2014
I needed a square vase but did not want to pay a lot of money. When it us filled with water and flowers it looks like an expensive glass vase !

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 26 April 2014
Brilliant they look like glass, very strong not a flimsy material. well worth the money. I will be ordering more. Jaxs

4.0 out of 5 stars Vase, 22 April 2014
Looks good now, only hope it will continue to do so & won't turn cloudy like some plastics do, early days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my use case, 19 April 2014
I bought this to store loose change in. It's perfect for that and seems very robust.

Probably not the most attractive item for putting flowers in - but I don't really care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Acrylic Cube Vase Hard Wearing Lightweight Durable Plastic 25cm High, 22 Mar 2014
It's just what I needed lovely vase . The Clear Acrylic Cube Vase Hard Wearing Lightweight Durable Plastic 25cm High

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits my room, 8 Mar 2014
Will go with every flower colour and won't clash with my furniture.. Perfect! Now all I need to decide on are the flowers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Regarding your cube vases, 10 Jan 2014
I thought I ordered glass ones as I liked them to be made of glass. In fact they have baby lemon treees in them and they looking happy in them things, so yeh, I am a happy bunny now. Well, recently I went to TK Maxx and I found bigger than those for 8 quid each so I might replace them with real quality. I dont like recycling plastics and trying to buy less of that stuff, so, but anyway thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Both a stylish and practical vase for a great price., 1 Nov 2013
Stylish and practical. This vase looks great, with the added bonus of being unbreakable.
I recommend this vase, its great value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›